Thread: demo impression for the need for speed : the run

demo impression for the need for speed : the run

As the new game is coming from the NFS and as all awaited for the new racing experience , I want to ask how many have tried the demo version of the game and what do you feel about the demo impression for the game . After playing the demo version of the game how do you feel for the game. Is the game playing is exciting as it has always been or is it this time they have failed to stand the expectation

Re: demo impression for the need for speed : the run

After playing the demo game for the new need for speed : the run . I must say that the game is exciting but not as much as all expected from the EA. the car are too slow for the driving as comparable to the hot pursuit . the handling of the car is not so good , I can tell you that the handling is OK , controls of the car are little bit tough too handle and I think if comparing with the NFS : hot pursuit I will say that the car are too laggy in the new need for speed : the run game .

As after downloading the demo game of the need for speed : the run game . I played the game and I feel it is just awsume experience playing with this game and I think I will have one for myself .

As after downloading the demo game of the need for speed : the run game . I played the game and I feel it is just awsume experience playing with this game and I think I will have one for myself .

I played the demo version and after playing it I can say in the game of the new need for speed : the run when I try to put brakes in the car , what happens is that the view changes in the game and changes it to close up . and there also other changes which I have seen in the game is that the when I turn ON the turbo in the game the view changes to far off . which confuses me in the game and I feel bit odd while playing this game . I didn’t expected this from the game and I must tell that they should really see in the new patch for the game

When playing with the demo version what I found that the graphics of the game is not mush good . They should really look for this special feature becoz it is the graphics which gives the realistic impression in the game and I will say that the rich feature of the game is dull. I prefer hot pursuit rather than the NFS : the run .

The demo game of the NFS: the run has impressed ma lot but one thing which I guess it is not fairly done in the game is that the the cars when damaged remains the same , means the car when crashed in the race does not change the look to the new . but I think this has been done to give the more realistic scene ,but I must say that the background environment remains the same/ constant and it does not change more with the game and remains the same . I must say that they should really work on this before the new patch is released for the game .

I like the handling of cars in the game and feel that the game ahs come up with the good story line – up and I think it is going to be best game for the racers and I can’t wait it more for this game .

I played the demo game and could tell that the game is not upto the mark as it was expected. Bcoz while playing the game I may see to much popup all over the screen . the handling of the car is too bad in the game. I can see the game carries with more bugs and they should really work on the new patch for the game. According to me this has really made a bad impression for the new game of NFS : the run