Thread: No PC demo for Need for Speed: The Run

No PC demo for Need for Speed: The Run

I can find no PC demo for Need for Speed the Run. Anyone have any idea about this? I very much like this game and now I can play the similar time on PS3 and Xbox 360. So anyone find proof of this yet? Or I can say there is no proof yet for this game?

Re: No PC demo for Need for Speed: The Run

It's too bad not to give PC users a demo to try it on your PC to see if all is well run, because some people do not know if it will run at least one demo they know and be amazed at how many people still use computers for games not all stupid or PC or PS3 XBOX360 use graphic games leave them behind.

The lessons of history are clear EA. Just remember NFSHP 2010, to all my friends were crying how cool this game (they all have Xbox, and was able to try the demo), and were surprised when he was released with a difference in many ways. Furthermore, we still cannot beat some of his records - strange things on Xbox “persecution 101” are much easier than the PC. Overall: If you want to see, what he did for PC - guys who make their opinions, I have been afraid because they are afraid to show us another half-cut naughty game with poor graphics (especially if you play on HD), no AA, no ability to set the level you need graphics, keyboard, joypad on the behavior (in NFSHP2010 your car runs much faster than when you play on the joypad, I used the keyboard to set some good records, it was not possible in the joypad), etc. And, of course, in the end we will have game crashing bugs on launch day, a lot of promises from the developers and EA, and then - as it was with NFSHP - total silence and ignored users of PC.

After the story NFSHP2010 already opted not to buy NFS Shift2 (instead bought TDU2, and very happy with it, of course it is not NFS, but the game is quite lovely), so NFS Race BlackBox be up to my expectations. For now only have shares less: no demo, special cars for the PS3, beautiful movies and unable to see how the game actually sees on your screen, and pretty - the DLC will be the same story with NFSHP2010.

Why be so willing to sell his soul to the console Fools Publisher ville focuses on kids? we removed the DLC, we removed the cars we have paid for what is a "true console" take away our game challenging and replacing it with COD kiddified / Burnout (depending on gender) clone crap, played partial console game craze has reached such an extent that even ID Software and Croteam have sold us console gamers!

It is time for serious gamers, PC gamers, took a position, not a console game more, no more console restricted demos and content, is the instant of force publishers to start making games for PC exclusive again with a proper PC game, the most excellent way to do that, the boycott of their products, why continue to let us crush under foot with this "not in the console, yer a more outdated Speccy loose, let us not for you, boy Nerdie! " rhetoric! It’s time to fight and let the community is heard hitting pc were really hurts, their wallets filled with large blood fat!

A demonstration is very important for the PC. Potential customers, as I use the demo to decide if the game is worth buying. In its analysis of how EA is the treatment of their PC fans, obviously going to be another console port. This game uses the Frostbite engine 2, which was specially built for PC. Look Battlefield 3, images and sound are not even comparable between the PC and console. The PC is clearly visible.

I now take a stand on behalf of the need for speed and I will ask. Have not stopped hitting the of this game, however, complain that the demo for PC. So honestly, if you are not interested in the game why get angry about it? If you do not like, has no hope and did not want my question is, why not create an exclusive line of games for PC and call it a day. I understand that if you were a fan of the show (as you said he died after the persecution 2), and one was at least putting some hope in the new entry in the series is still concern that no demo for PC. But the truth if there is a demo for PC or not. He does not care because he wants the game does not. So why care for this you must add a point to its boycott ea may realize that and cancel the game and make "your" dream game.

I canceled my previous order, and I'm not going to pay for a game that probably will not run on my pc, because I could not try it before I bought it and once you install the game you cannot get rid of it anymore. Once I saw that it would be a demo so I decided that before and now I find when I get home from work and decide that you are downloading the demo and the game is that PC gamers have been screwed by another developer and editor because they want us to see what crap they have done and lose money for it.

I will continue fighting for the honor both the old name for Need for Speed, and the supremacy of the hardcore PC games, and will be useless if I let anyone stop me, this is a material for the future of all the types of Arcade races! If I was behind this, then soon, not even racing games just hold down a key and let the game do they remain. Need to make a dim game, very pathetic.