Thread: How to play NFS The Run in Multiplayer offline

How to play NFS The Run in Multiplayer offline

I want some advice on playing NFS The Run on multiplayer session under offline mode. Me and group of my friends are planing to play this game at the weekend. And I am not able to find any settings for that. It looks this game needs a internet connection in-order to initiate a multiplayer gameplay session. I had tried various things but nothing works here. I want some help here. I had seen in the settings also.

The game which you are talking about is a MMO game. It will not work offline. It is designed for online gameplay only. What you can do is ask you friends to install this game in your system. And create a account on the same. Then they can participate in your race and you can compete. If you want to play multiplayer then you have to try some other edition. Through online gameplay you can easily compete with various players.

You can try finding a offline version if any available. Or else there is no way through which you can play this game without internet connection. It is a better advice to go for an other edition that has a direct lan playable option. You can play the game on your lan network easily. NFS has various different version and almost all of them can be played on the lan. Just try something other. I am doubtful about the offline version of this game.