Thread: where can i get NFS the RUN's demo version ?

where can i get NFS the RUN's demo version ?

Guys I have came across so many website but still haven’t found the downloading Links for the demo version of the game I have mentioned in the title, and as the extent to I know it is been released on this 18th October, isn’t it? And if so then from where can I have it, because I have visited almost all the known sites to me but didn’t get downloading LINKs for the game. Is there anybody here having this game for their PC’s? any suggestion regarding the downloading will be appreciated.

Re: where can i get NFS the RUN's demo version ?

you are right as the demo version was about to release on the 18th October only but still they haven’t come up with other news regarding the PC demo version, in fact I think there won’t be any such version available for the PC. But still have you visited its official website for the same, you might get download from there, again let me tell you as I am not sure about this.

Have you checked their official website yet? If not then you should try to check that first because almost all the updates comes first over there only, and off course the demo will also available there only.

It would be awful seeing this but still you can’t get the demo for the PC, as it is been available only for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only, and if you are about to play the game on the PC then you must have to wait till its final release. And don’t worry guys as the game will be surely available after 15th of October mentioned at EA’s official website. By the way dude don’t you have any such console? Because though I was also expecting the same for my machine only but unfortunately gotten for the console only.

yeah I know as I have visited their official website as well and they have specified “The Need for Speed The Run demo will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from October 18th to November 1st.

I think this is ridiculous, how can a PC user can test a game till it gets released Finally?