Thread: Do car battles in NFS the run is same as NFS hot pursuit or better?

Do car battles in NFS the run is same as NFS hot pursuit or better?

Hi, I have been came across some website and seen videos on youtube as well and came to know that the battle between the cars in the above mentioned games are much excited, isn’t it? Is it worth buying the run after its releasing? Because I have completed the Hot pursuit right thus assuming as the car battle in both the game were different, in fact it would be better in the Need for speed the run. Anyways it might be depend upon the game release, but still is there anybody having idea about the same, it would be glad as they can share their views. Thanks.

Re: Do car battles in NFS the run is same as NFS hot pursuit or better?

I think both of them are quite different because hot pursuit is quite regarding the cop chasing more than the races, and here the RUN seems to appears with both the excitement. In fact I am quite excited about the newer one because after seeing the game trailer on youtube everything was quite clear. I think it would be somewhat like the underground rather than the one you have mentioned. And if so then I think there won’t be any more difference in the career path and the only difference we will get is in the game would be the better rather superior graphics. But as you have mentioned all the things are still unrevealed and all are sharing their view from the youtube trailers only, isn’t it?

Exactly, . Actually the thing is like EA haven’t released any such précised information about the game and thus everything is still in the box only, but from the trailer itself, everything seems perfectly clear as the game would be so good in any concern whether it is graphics or its story.

Need for Speed: The Run entices players into an subversive world of illegitimate, high-stakes racing. The heat is on and it isn’t just the down who are following you. toward the inside the race is just the start as you gust across borders, interlace through opaque urban traffic, rocket down icy mountain go by and navigate slender canyons at breakneck speeds.

by means of the revolutionary Frostbite 2 engine, NFS The Run will set the bar with supreme visual excellence and superior physics. Moreover to this it will take immersive storytelling to a fresh height with cutting edge performances that will illustrate the player into a world with veto speed limits, rules or allies.

By the way guys any idea when we’ll be able to play this game, I am quite eager to see how it will feature. And any idea what would be the system requirement of the game, assuming as the hot pursuit is running thus this will also.

I think you haven’t ever searched on internet about the same, in fact you should tune up with the their official website because let me tell you as if you are about to have the experienced about the same then you can simply download the demo version from their only, I am not sure about this but still I have heard that’s they were about to launch it 18th October. And I think the game will be available in this upcoming November and most probably after 15th.

But till that you can simply enjoy with the trial version and after all as you are asking like whether it would be worth to purchase the game or not so after downloading it you can surely get answer to this question of yours.

No I don’t think it will run on the same configuration that you must be having because after seeing all its feature and the GFX it seems that’s we must have to have a hardcore system in order to play his game in the machine. anyways I don’t know which configuration you are having in your machine but still I have mentioned recommended hardware requirement of the game so that you can compare it with the hardware you have, and off course made some possible up gradation if required, if you are really willing to play the game.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENT :

Intel processor : Pentium Dual Core E6600 3.06GHz or AMD : Phenom 8750 Triple-Core

Graphic card : Nvidia GeForce GT 545 DDR3 or ATI : Radeon HD 5670 512MB

RAM : 4 GB or higher than that

HDD space : more than 18 GB

DirectX : 10 or higher

I would say far much better than the hot pursuit, EA Promising a heart-pounding cross-country race from San Francisco to New York, Need for Speed: The Run aspire to get the action racing type to innovative heights with eye-catching visuals and car physics that enfolds the road even at top speeds all built around a gripping storyline. This is the year that NFS goes to the next level, from the official site I came to know that The Run will surely going to surprise people with its intense, exciting story and immense action sense. But the game would be nil without sizzling cars and crazy-fast pursuits. So that they are delivering volatile racing that will have players flirting with tragedy at 200-miles an hour, quite exciting that the one you have mentioned.