Thread: Feature which are not there in Football Mania 2012

Feature which are not there in Football Mania 2012

Hi friends, I have purchased the game Football Manager 2012 recently. This is the best game I can say in the Football Manager Series but however I have seen lots of changes in these new releases and also I have seen most of the feature as compare to their previous versions are remove from these FM12. So if you guys have any of the suggestion for these changes in this game so you guys please do the reply. Any of the ideas or suggestion from your side will be appreciated

Re: Feature which are not there in Football Mania 2012

First of all I have seen that the Amount of days till next game in each squad is removing from this Football Manager 2012, beside these I have seen that the conversations during the match from our Assistance manager or the team caption is been removed from these game. There is also some of the restriction for the player selection that means that we can’t include the player below 19. And the main thing is that the Overview option is also removed from this game. The option is invisible for view to the Non competitive average ratings once the player moves on or goes on loan or next season.

There are lacks of option that we can click to the option for the selection of the youth team directly from the Home page, However it is possible to have the easy access to the ‘Football Manager 10’ to switch between the both from the home screen and I have not seen such feature in this FM12. So for that purpose you have to first click on the Team Name and after that you are able to select the Player from the Team and this thing is little bit irritating. And also whatever the procedure we see in this game all are not there few of them is seem to missing in this game, and any of the changes by the user over the tactic will disappear the user from the game at that spot. I think there are lots of the restrictions in these games.

I have seen that the option in the previous game for the Football Manager where we click to get the links to other teams in that division is now replace with the different option that means now if we click on that option for use we are directly redirect to a link to their youth and reserve team. It works on the divisional teams with the purpose of playable but not on the unplayable ones like it worn to. There are lots of the option is removed from these game unnecessary without no reason. Although there are many of the new option is added in this game that make lots of support to the player playing the game, but all I can say that the old feature and the option was good one.

There are the minor changes exists in these game but I don’t think that it make lots of difference for these game as compare to the other Football Manager series, all the thing changes in these game is quite interesting and enjoyable still I have not seen any of the issue regarding the change in this game so I only suggest that the game is good one to play and enjoy there are no difference or lack you will find due to the minor effect or the changes.

The best changes in this game I have seen that there are the option available by which we can known the energy level for the player can be seen by which we can able to know the energy level of the player so that we can decide and make the plan that we can make to have the best result for the game and that is the best one for this game.

There I have seen that the ‘Football Manager 10’ have more feature then compare to the Football manager 2012, all though there are the additional changes are there to make the game interesting but they have remove some of the option and that I don’t think that is the best ideas for the gamer to do that changes. Most of the features in this game are only helpful but not that much more as compare to the last version of the game. All I am switching to the Football Manager 10 inspite of moving to the Football Manager 2012.

I have seen the demo and found that there changes is not that much of good compare to the ‘Football Manager 2012’ so I little bit get disappointed by this changes and think if it is bring back again to the game then this is the best ideas for the development on this game but however we know have to use that feature only to play the game and see more on that, so to know whether it is good or the bad ideas fir changing the game as compare to the previous one. And according to my experience the changes is made so that if there are any of the error exists in the older version by that option or by that feature are have to remove from this new release.

However I am not the coder so I don’t have any of the ideas about the error or something all that I can know that the changes in this game are made for the user benefits. The changes I have seen over the tactics used by the player that there we can’t make the changes in the tactics feature for the user so the error or may be something I suggest to remove from these game. And also I want to suggest that the old options and the feature have to bring back in the next version for the Football Manager. And also if the user interface provide in this game is less User friendly that it doesn’t allow the user to switch between the screens.

There is an issue I have observe in this game is that when player playing in a league outside it allowed scouting range. There are none of the problems for scouting players and also there are many of the option that is added to the game so to make the game more perfect as compare to the last version. All though the game is good to enjoy I have seen the effect for the movement in the player is the advanced for the user that you liked to enjoy the effect and animation for the enjoyment.

There are lots of the changes in this new release I have seen regarding the removal of the Amount days till next game in each squad was not there in the Football Manager 2012. The conversation between the player and the team member is not seen there in this game and also I have seen that the some of the technique is not there in this game, but however I have found that this game is not bad at all, there may be some of the error there in the previous game or may the developer want to make some interesting thing in the upcoming version of the Football Manager 2012.