Thread: Do you think NFS run is best NFS game ever made

Do you think NFS run is best NFS game ever made

Hi friends
    I have heard about the new upcoming for the ‘Need for Speed: The Race’ so I am very much excited about these upcoming video game since I am the big fan of the Need For Speed Series, so guys I want to know more information about this game, about the feature and the best part of these ‘Need For Speed: The Race’. So guys if you have any of the information about this gamer then please do the reply for this topic.

re: Do you think NFS run is best NFS game ever made

The best thing in this game I have seen that there is no limit in this game and also there are no rule to follow, and we are the single person to make the race there are also no partners to disturb us during the race. So as compare to the previous version of the ‘Need For Speed’ this is the best I think since it is the newest version to be release from the Electronic Arts, so the sense is that there are we going to see lots of the changes require to make the game more interesting and enjoyable, so all I can say that this will be the best Car Racing Game for enjoy and to play. And also I have heard that the story beyond the game is also impressive.

There are the extra additional parts are added in this game from the NFS World to get the better GTA Style game. There is the Ultimate Autolog Challenge that can be used as same as the previous ‘Need for Speed ‘and this is what I think the best feature. And also there is the Online Competition so to get the fastest Transom time in the world.

There are the police actions which make happy for the fan of the NFS, beside this the story become most interesting driven NFS games from Underground to Undercover. So all that I want to have one of the best movies character to be the main character in this game so that the game become more interesting, so the people like that character and enjoy the game to play as to see the character that they are playing with the best character that from the movies just like Most Wanted and Carbon. There are the additional features that the character can jump from building to building and run from the police and also can use any of the vehicles in this game make the game more interesting for the player.

There are totally I have seen the 7 exclusive cars in the brand new Need For Speed, these car have the best design to look, the speed and the control over these car is also improved in this version, the car seems to look more fancy and sporty type car and that car can be used by the character to make the race against the racer. There also I have seen the sport cars that have set the World Speed Record on Ice.

Even I also have seen the demo of these ‘Need for Speed: The Run’. That much more interesting to see the demo. And also there are the quick time event in game I have saw for this game so this is the great of the Need for Speed new release. This one you can freely say the new age for the Fan of the Need for Speed. These new NFS have the better graphic feature to make the game well enjoyable, there are the good racing also you can do with the opponent for this game. But as there is the Quick time Event I think this will be the best feature in this game for having the Quick time Event in this game.

There are the additional thing you will get in this game of having the free roam, the need full weapons are also there to make the use as per the condition to clear the level tasks, the car physics is also incomparable that also good feature in this game to enjoy. The various of the cops are seen in this game that also have their own impression for making the game more interesting there are the variation in the cops are seen over the locality that means that the cops re different for each and areas. There are also some of the unlock challenges; the addition beside this is that tuning kits, camera options, iconic car choices & car-swap mechanic.

At the beginning there are the free roam that can be set at the beginning of the game in ‘Need for Speed: The Run’ so you can have it at the end and for that you have to work for this by doing the race and for that you have to enjoy this feature. And also there is no possibility to have that free roam in the middle of the games. And also there are the requirements for the graphics to use this free roam.

There are the combination of the races over in this game that look like that the run is combine, there are the deep tuning feature are there for these Need For Speed : The Run. There are there best stage and the areas are also added in this new NFS for an example palm beaches of San Francisco which is best I think so and also there is snow of Rockies to race in this and enjoy the race and one more skyscrapers of New York City and this is the real based look that means that the map is same as the real area based.

The best of this game is the graphic and the animation part and also the demo of the game is best and better. The best scenes are also there I have seen in this game, and there are the feature for free roaming by which the main character can ride the vehicles in any of the side in this game the free roaming for the vehicles is best by which you can visit here and there without any of the restriction. There are also few of the unlock challenges is there that we can enjoy in this game.