Thread: Sound Tracks use in ‘Need for Speed: The Run’

Sound Tracks use in ‘Need for Speed: The Run’

I have heard about the new release of the ‘Need for Speed: The Run’ and very much excited about this, so I have seen the demo of these game from their official links and that was quite good experience I have seen but however I have also found that various of the sound tracks are used for entertainment that also very much impressive. So guys I want to know the suggestion about this Sound Track in this game is there any of the information about these topics then does the reply for this.

Re: Sound Tracks use in ‘Need for Speed: The Run’

I think again the requirement in this game is for the real artist called as Rom who recently gets famous for this game Track only because they provide the best track for this game which is mostly liked by the user. And this time I want him to produce some different Track so that the Need For Speed: The Race become one of the best from the series of the Need For Speed. All though there are the option available to put the dynamic track in this game as per the user choice that means that if I liked any of the Track then simply I can use that track in the Need For Speed: The Race, so according to my suggestion the following track should be allow to make in this game such as callista by saki kaskas basically used for the show case Tracks, and that are probably listen in this game.

I want to include the Pop Tracks in this game so that the Pop Will heard by the user while racing in this game since I think that the pop track are Energetic to hear and also the game is based for the Race between the cars so the Pop song will entertain all the racer who want to race and also these are the Nice one Track I think. And there is one of the coolest Drive I have seen in this Need for Speed where I wish to apply some of the Romantic song to enjoy the coolest drive over that level.

I don’t think that this new release require the changes for the Track, since there are the popular track already exists in the Need For Speed 2010 version and that was quite interesting and the track over there in that version is also good to listen, so finally I can say that if that Track will be bring in this new Release then it is the best option for the user of the older version of the Need For Speed. So I suggest only having all those track which are already there in the previous version of that Need For Speed 10.And also I think that the old user for the Need For Speed 10 will get addicted to that Track only so there is no need to make the changes for the Track in the Need For Speed 2012, beside this if they are planning to add the extra track then that’s the better option for this game.

I don’t think that it is the great topic for the updating for the Track in this game, all I have seen there are the options by which we can assign our own type of track to the game, and that is more than enough to use for the track assignment to the game. I am the old user for this Need For Speed game, so I have seen that in every new Release the Need For Speed include the Best of the Track to The Game.

You can pick the tracks which you have already have in your system and you like to play that along with the game, and also there are the predefine tracks by which you can select any of the track that you wish to, and I have seen that the default Tracks which are already there in this game play random wise by default. And I think that one can enjoy this predefine or inbuilt track for them which is there in this game. However the best sound track is the actual racing track which is the awesome and they were like perfect for need for speed.