Thread: unable to install the Football Manager 2012

unable to install the Football Manager 2012

Hello guys … I have some query related to the installing of the Football Manager 2012 game. Actually I bought the game two days back but when I tried to install the game for pc it says me that it cannot play the game till 12 shows me the remaining file for download. I am not getting the point why this is happening. I tried it again for several times but shows me the same problem. I want to know do anyone have the same problem. And I want to know how I can get rid of this issue.

Re: unable to install the Football Manager 2012

According to me if you are not able to download the game I would suggest you that try installing the game again and see that again it happens the same or not . because sometimes in some of the disk there comes with the some minor issue which are solved by performing the task again . so I think you must also try it again and see that the game installs or not .

I have bought the game and there is problem or issue from my side . the game installed without any issue and am able to play the game well . I think you should try installing the game again . bcoz sometimes such type of issues come but are solved easily .

I think this is other situation about why he is getting started to download the game is he is just inserting the disk and providing the code into steam before trying to install the game of Football Manager 2012. And I guess this may be the reason why he is not able to install the game of Football Manager 2012. What you should do is try putting code for the game while installation of the game otherwise it will understand that you want to download the game and will start downloading the game instead of installing the game .

After going through the issue which you have mention above I would tell you that , you should call the support care and talk to them about the issue , I am sure they would try to solve the issue and if possible try replacing the game.