Thread: looking for the CD key shop for Football Manager 2012

looking for the CD key shop for Football Manager 2012

I have downloaded the pc game of Football Manager 2012 from the internet and found out that the game is not able to install on my pc . Now when I am trying to install the game what I found out that the game never came downloaded with the CD key. So its not letting me to install the game . Now do anyone know from where can I get the CD key for the Football Manager 2012 game or any web store or website who provide the CD key for the game. Please provide with some solution since I am more excited to play the game.

Re: looking for the CD key shop for Football Manager 2012

See if you have downloaded the game form the internet then I cannot assure you that you will get the CD key for the Football Manager 2012 game .since the game is new in the market it will take some time to get the crack for the key . So I think you have to wait for the game to play till you get the CD key. So according to me I can say that for now it is not possible to get the CD key and if you are impatient about playing the game then I will suggest you to go for the new game of Football Manager 2012.

If you are looking for the game CD key , then I would suggest you that go for searching on the google for the game CD key for the Football Manager 2012. I guess you will try to get many websites providing for the CD key . try getting it from there and enjoy the game .

As a true gamer I would suggest you that you should go for buying the new game of Football Manager 2012 instead of playing the pirated version of the game which you have downloaded from the internet. I have always backed for the non piracy. Downloading the game from the internet without having the CD key is known as piracy, so I would tell that go for buying the full version of the game instead of downloading the game. And the game does not come with the higher price , the price of the game is just minimal and it comes around £29.99 and there are many offers and discounts from the other website so according to me it is not a bad deal buying the game .

I think you should try downloading the game again which comes with the CD key and see this time when you try to download the game do it from the torrent , since you will get the game with the proper CD key and will be installed properly .

I want to just say that why you should try going for downloading the game which does not come with the CD key. I would just say you that try purchasing the game from the amazon or steam . and I think that it will really help you to play the game instead of going asking here and there . just buy the game to have for more fun playing the game in full version .

My friend I will recommend you to purchase the game instead of looking here and there for the CD key . And doing this is just next to piracy and I think its a crime. so my advise to you is just purchase the game.