Thread: how to enable the full player history in Football Manager 2012

how to enable the full player history in Football Manager 2012

I have preordered the pc game of the football manager 2012 and as the release date is near I am so excited about the game , just eagerly waiting for the game to play. But before that I want to know how can I enable to see the full player history in the Football Manager 2012. Do anyone have the idea about this.

Re: how to enable the full player history in Football Manager 2012

According to me clicking on the particular player you will able to find the particular players information . when clicking on the specific player for which you are looking for its profile and the stats . I think doing this you can avail the whole record of the player including his history and current stats.

For this you have to wait for the game to be launched. And after that only you can get the answer how the player history can be enabled. I think asking this type of questions before the release of the game is just not right. Since no one knows about the game stats, so according to me you will just get the guess answers from all and not the precise answers from all. I can just say you that just be patient and let the game be released and then you will get your answers, when you play it.

if you want to know check the player history int the football manager then , I must tell you that you should go the profile option of the player you want to check the history of and going on that you will get the details of the player history and statistics and still confused about it , then you may go on searching on the net.