Thread: Anyone know how to unlock Scale Runner and Super Ducks in Rocksmith Game

Anyone know how to unlock Scale Runner and Super Ducks in Rocksmith Game

I have recently got this game called “Rocksmith” because I wanted to try it but then I don’t have much idea about this game and now I just wanted to know that how to unlock Scale Runner and Super Ducks in this game. Is there anyone who have tried doing so or who is aware of doing so by now. Any suggsetion for this will be really appreciated.

Re: Anyone know how to unlock Scale Runner and Super Ducks in Rocksmith Game

I have a good idea about all the other technique challenges but I really have not yet found a technique to unlock the Scale Runner and Super Ducks but then I have heard that there is another way in order to unlock these two. I am not very sure but I have heard that in order to unlock the Super Ducks one might have to do very well in the ducks but I really don’t have an idea about unlocking the Scale Runner. If anyone has an idea about this and is very sure about it then I will ask them to share it with us.

I remember some technique challenges to unlock these games, just take a look below:
    Bends technique challenge is use to unlock the Big Swing Baseball
    Tremolo technique challenge is use to unlock the Quick Pick Dash
    Shifting technique challenge is use to unlock the Ducks
    Harmonics technique challenge is use to unlock the Harmonically Challenged
    Slide technique challenge is use to unlock the Super Slider

I had unlock the Scale Runner after reaching certain amount of points I don’t remember it correctly but I have done that a few ranks back and I don’t remember the exact amount of points that you need to unlock the scale runner but I think that you all can unlock it when you will reach at the fourth or the fifth rank. I am currently on the sixth rank and as far as I remember I had unlocked it a few rank back, I am looking forward to scale game but then I dint have much idea about it by now and I am also finding the interface very confusing as well.

I was able to unlock some of the following mini games by achieving the specified target. Just take a look at it below:
    Ducks-You have to get "qualify" status for at least one song.
    Super Ducks- You have to get "qualify" status for at least one song.
    .Scale Runnerr- You have to get "qualify" status for at least fifteen songs.
    Super Slider –You will have to complete the Slides Technique Challenge with a score of 0 or better.

Check out this:
    Big Swing Baseball –You will have to complete the Bends Technique Challenge with a minimum score of 0 or more.
    Quick Pick Dash –You will have to complete the Tremolo Technique Challenge with a minimum score of 0 or more.
    Dawn of the Chordead-You will have to complete the Chords Technique Challenge with a minimum score of 0 or more.
    Harmonically Challenged-You will have to complete the Harmonics Technique Challenge with a minimum score of 0 or more.

I have unlocked the Ducks, Super Ducks as well as the Scale Runner during Rehearsal in Career Mode. As far as I remember I had Scored 4,150 and then I was able to unlock the DUCKS.”994,314RSP” was the first song that I had completed during unlocking Ducks and after that I had created a new profile and had played.”994,314RSP” in the Career Mode and after I reached 2,000 points when I completed the song I was qualified to unlock the Ducks. After scoring 70,000 I was able to unlock the SUPER DUCKS and I think that I had completed the 10th song at the end of unlocking Super Ducks. After that I Created a new profile and played a song after sound check and then when I scored 43,556, 00% I was still not able to unlock Super Ducks as well as the Ducks and then o changed the first set list to "Unnatural Selection" and then after playing the song when I Scored 34,671 in the Unnatural Selection I was able to unlock the SCALE RUNNER and at that time I had completed 15th song(2,888,424RSP).Hope that helps.