Thread: Audio Configuration and lag fix in Rocksmith game

Audio Configuration and lag fix in Rocksmith game

I as of now have my PS3 hooked to my 50" Plasma by HDMI and after that I hold the sound encouraged by optical link straightforwardly into my speaker bar sound system. Obviously the bearings that went with the disc did not location the utilization of an optical cable. I played for regarding a hour the previous evening and 25 minutes early today. I didn't perceive any lag, but then again I was still attempting to resolve what to do and where to lace my fingers. Has any individual attempted this set up and viewed any observable lag?

Re: Audio Configuration and lag fix in Rocksmith game

I have a PS3 and utilize HDMI to connect video to TV and Digital Audio to connect to my sound system. It took me a significant while (around a hour) to get RS dialed in from a lag point of view. It was fundamentally a practice in trial & lapse. Since I had to do it again, I'd begin with a moderately straightforward song that you could probably play chords (House of Rising Sun probably) and verify the chord hits the fretboard image when the chord is listened to. Since you catch the chord before it hits the fretboard, then you should speed up the redisplay (i.e. expand the lag number in setup). You'll need to keep tweaking the setting until you feel its right.

Re: Audio Configuration and lag fix in Rocksmith game

Including that dependent upon my interaction setting this up, I feel it could have been excellent for the developers to incorporate an inertness design with this game. An effortless soundtrack and chord movement (or single notes) that auto song (certifiable excellent) or took into account manual arranging of the setting could be welcomed.