Thread: How is the 3D match graphics in FIFA Manager 12

How is the 3D match graphics in FIFA Manager 12

I am really a huge fan of 3D match, except I feel that this region has been "left after" the previous pair of versions. That’s a disgrace, for the reason that THIS characteristic IS FM. I’m consequently concerned, since I don’t see anything new in this 3D match. There is no revolution at all. Only thing you can see is simply the latest graphics.

Re: How is the 3D match graphics in FIFA Manager 12

There is this year mostly worked on the 3D match of FIFA Manager 12. For many players this is still the core of the game and this year there is a special team to improve this mode. Thus, the player AI has been improved and there are major improvements in areas such as real bills, tactics and tactical adjustments during the game, for example, if a player takes the field be output. Paired with a new interface makes it possible to play directly to request data and tactical changes to take effect.

The first press conference dealing with the 3D game and the live ticker and gives you an overview of the changes in these two play areas. You can get the video in Youtube.

The increase alone is good news about the upcoming simulation, but the anticipation a little, moreover EA Sports proudly presented some scenes from Football Manager 12 in 3D. In it we get a few excerpts from the already known match between Bayern Munich and Dortmund champion.

Personally, I have everything I know is feasible to try, a few things you can influence, including one that also abolish the Tormangels - as described by you. Nevertheless, despite all efforts the game Bottom drawer. I would even go so far as this is the current 3D, the worst thing I've seen so far - and I know whereof I speak.

In a press release Bright Future has announced numerous details of football manager 12th Among others, there is information on the revised artificial intelligence, the new coaching system and the improved user interface in the 3D game.

Degrees times have seen a few 3D impressions of FM12 and I think that it does not improve. The same behavior patterns and errors in the players ... I do not believe it. ... And then the whole is still referred to as a completely new and innovative. Why not get the developer to bake everything? There are actually viable alternatives to FM? I do not like to look.

I explain my problem, when I launch a 3D game play is idling impossible to watch the game unless you want to hurt your eyes, and for every game the same, has acquired all of the game worked well yet. When you launch 3D game first loads everything normally, playing field with the team's formation, OK, let’s go of his usual commentary texts. Subsequently, the Umblendung zack and I land on the desktop with meaningless error message saying that an error has occurred.

Hi all,
    Can anyone help me?When it comes to open the 3D match screen fiist, it goes to windows startscreen with message:
    FIFA Manager 12 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Don't send or Send error Report
    Whatever I do happens again.I've uninstalled the game many times but it's same...
    Can anyone help?

Looks like your graphic card does not supports the same. The issue is common with many users. Especially those who are using a older graphic card on Windows XP. Refer to the below thread.

Fifa Manager 12 game crashes constantly when i try to start a new game