Thread: Football Manager already running error message while playing Football Manager 12

Football Manager already running error message while playing Football Manager 12

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. Well I have installed Football Manager 12 on the computer of mine. I am getting an error message which is saying that the Football Manager already running. I don’t know why the above mentioned issue is happening? Is there any speculation from yours side then it would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Football Manager already running error message while playing Football Manager 12

Well looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am asking following questions which you should answer.

Which operating system do you have installed? What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have done any changes on the system? Let me know if you are having any other information which will be helpful to give a light shed on this particular matter.

Re: Football Manager already running error message while playing Football Manager 12

I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to simply browse to exe file of Steam and right click on the same.
    • From the right click you have to click on Properties.
    • Now click on the Compatibility.
    • You have to uncheck all the checkbox which were already checked.
    • Now click on the Show settings for all users button.

You have to click on the Ok button and see whether it is working or not.

According to me you need to check the integrity of the game cache file.
    1. You should load Steam and go for Library section and right click on the game and select Properties.
    2. Now you have to click on the Local files and click on the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE… button.

There is a chance that the background process which is running on the computer of yours might be interfering with the game. So what I am saying that you should simply clean boot the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? If yes than I recommend that you should contact simply disable the same. If game is seems to working appropriately than I recommend that you should configure the same and see whether it is helpful to you. If you are having any query on this particular matter than feel free to ask about the same.

After going through the entire thing I recommend that you should simply reinstall game as well as Steam on the computer of yours.

There could be bug issue with the game. So you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will figure out the bug from the code of the game. The developer will fix the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.