Thread: Football Manager 2012 crashing in 3D

Football Manager 2012 crashing in 3D

Well I have installed Demo version of the Football Manager 2012 on the computer of mine. I have found that this particular game is seems to be crashing while playing the 3D mode of the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Football Manager 2012 crashing in 3D

To figure out the root cause of the matter you need to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you have installed?
    What is the hardware as well as configuration of the computer?
    Do you getting any error message while crashing of the game?
    Let me know if you are having any other information to figure out the root cause of the problem.

I am suspecting that there is compatibility issue between the game and operating system which you have installed. To fix the issue use the following instructions.

• You have to look for the exe file of the game and then you have to right click on the Same. From the right click Context menu you have to click on the Properties.
    • From the Properties window click on the Compatibility tab and select the respective compatibility settings and Click on the Ok and Apply button.
    • Once you have done the same you should try to play the game and see whether it is working or not.

It might be possible that the back ground process which are running in the background might be interfering with the game. You should simply clean boot the computer of yours.

According to me you might need to check the integrity of the game cache. To do the same you have to use the following instructions.
    • You have to load Steam and then you have to click on the Library section and right click on the game.
    • From the right click menu you have to click on the Properties and click on the Local files.
    • Now you have to click on the VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHEā€¦ button.
    • The process might be several minute longer then you should wait for the same and after competing with the same you should try to launch the game and see whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the graphic card drivers which you have installed on the computer. Now you will think what to do??? Well it is quite simple you need to visit the official website and look for the latest version of the graphic card drivers and install the same on the computer of yours. Once you have done the same you should reboot the computer.

Also there might need for the latest version of the DirectX. You should simply visit the official website and download as well as install the same on the computer of yours. Once you have done the same then again you should restart the computer of yours.

I think there is requirement of reinstalling the game as well as Steam on the computer of yours.

There could be bug issue with the game and hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix the bug and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.