Thread: Songs List available for Rocksmith

Songs List available for Rocksmith

Hey I have the game Rocksmith and really enjoy this to play since its more entertain music’s game from the Ubisoft, I like to hear most of the inbuilt tracks in this game, so guys what you think about the music’s track or list to enjoy or need to be added in this game. So if you people want anything to share then please suggest your idea behind these Topics, any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: Songs List available for Rocksmith

Yes there are the songs available in this game that are interesting but if you want to share my opinion for the list of the song to be include in this game First of all one of the song I would like to include is ‘Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome’ since it is easy song to play. The next choice is for ‘Staind - It's been Awhile’ it is another enormous song that would be amusing to play on Rocksmith. And this is the best of the game if they are deciding to add more track for these game and also great if they add the Metal song in the list. As I Lay Dying, Parkway Drive etc is also great if added.

There are the needs to add some more Metal song in this game but there should only those songs that have the high tuning feature to choose from the list of the songs since I have seen that there is the limited Metal song in this game that means that there are the limitation to make the selection of metal bands. But the Red Fang is also very much impressive to hear to my headphone so my vote is for that and also some more Metal song in addition will be the good idea for the Ubisoft.

I like to hear the classical rock song so I want to add some of the Eagle song or some of the song that were popular at those time from the Best of the album. Since according to me the rock band is good one but the classical will overcome the Rocks as per my suggestion.

The list according to my choice have to include in the game for Rocksmith is as follow:
    • Television - Friction or Marquee Moon
    • Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
    • Sepultura – Arise
    • Megadeth - My Last Words
    • Death - Crystal Mountain
    • Death Angel – Bored
    • Voivod - Pretty much anything pre-Negatron
    I could keep leaving but I think this would be an awesome selection to start for DLC in Rocksmith.

There are the needs for the more metallic song has to be added to make this game more perfect and interesting. Since the entire list which is there already in this game is best but after lots of repetition the song become quit boring so there are the need to have the update for the song so if this feature are added for the updating of the song then it will be good for the game to play and to enjoy. So if more metal song added then these will be the good ideas from the User point of view.

There are the best parts of the game I have seen from the Ubisoft since I am the big huge music fan so I like this game very much. The best of the selection I have made for the list are as follow
    • The Four Horsemen – Metallica
    • Peace Sells...But Who's Buying – Megadeth
    • Cowboys From Hell – Pantera
    • Embody The Invisible - In Flames
    • Gardens Of The Sinner - Gamma Ray
    • The Sentinel - Judas Priest
    • Children Of Decadence - Children of Bodom
    • Halloween - Helloween

First of all I want to select the best one that is ‘Guns n Roses’ for sure and little romantic song is to be include in this game like ‘Anyting Parkway Drive’ and ‘Anything A Day to Remember’. In additional to that ‘Some Santana’ and if some of the new songs is added in this game then this will be the good ideas for the game. And Bayside please will be the good option.

There are the needs to add the extra updated song in this game so that the player enjoy the game and join the Guitar tune so that which improve the skills for the user to learn the guitar guide. Beside this the game have to be the best since it have the predefine lots of the tracks that’s will be of the best part I think so. Well if these that my choice of songs that you people will also enjoy are as follow
    • Smoking Gun - Robert Cray
    • Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
    • Layla - Eric Clapton
    This will I think very much enough to added to the list.

The game Rocksmith have lots of the feature available to use and to enjoy for an example you have different mode in this game and by using them we can enjoy the various virtual instrument and by using them we can create the simple as well as interesting Harmonic and there are also the possibility for attaching the external instrument like the Guitar and all that other electronic devices which are cable to get connect with the game console. Beside these there are lots of inbuilt track available there for various enjoyment to play and to ent5ertain all that I think that there are no such need to have the external or some track to be added in this game. But however if you are asking for my option then I suggest for the Smoking Gun, Just Like Heaven, Metal songs are extra advantage to be include in this game.