Thread: How to take off UI in Football Manager 2012

How to take off UI in Football Manager 2012

I am like everyone else, waiting for steam to let me play, I have a question - how do I remove all the information you see on each screen damn? I do not want to see so many things on one screen. Basically, I'd like to keep the screen as if in 11 or less. I played the demo of 12 and I felt like I had been working in the office for two hours after it was done. Forcing your eyes to read all the information, and having to go through a lot of over-informed screens to really find what I wanted to read. It is too much for me - maybe I'm old school. Anyway, I read about how you can prevent the game goes to the "overview" screen by clicking the player / team, but is there any way to actually take out some of the information I see on these screens?

Re: How to take off UI in Football Manager 2012

I have not found a way, you may have to wait for a "simple" skin that appeared to be removed from the data. I'm with you, the game of any length of time a task is complete, because I am constantly bombarded with information they do not want. The main screen is the worst for me. The choice of the source does not help matters. They have tried to use a font style that is very smooth Apple, but unfortunately also very condensed with little space between the letters.

This is not a good solution for two reasons: Setting up a full screen resolution to anything other than the results of your monitor at native resolution blurred and poor quality of the screen. It has no effect in windowed mode. People have said to the small window - it does not prevent the game of trying to show too much information just gets all in a space even smaller. The ideal solution would offer something that fur, I was horrified when I first saw the screen, but have grown on me and of course the time you know where to focus what you see which mitigates the effects a little. While you're ignoring the rest, eyes and brain still a bit the process, which means that the game will be even more difficult to play than it should be.

Then with any luck there will be a skin that will assist. I guess there is no real answer. Rare - you can go back in a lot of features if you like, but you're stuck looking at a small fountain, a spreadsheet-like information overload, and information from all sides.