Thread: Career mode in Football Manager 2012

Career mode in Football Manager 2012

One thing that would be good would be a new option to start a new game. After the first screen with the new game / load game, it might be af three options screen:
    1. I select country(s), league(s) and team
    2. Random country(s), league(s) and team
    3. Career mode.

I provide itself it's the technique it works now. You have a selection of continent (s), or all. Then, a random selection of country, league and team. You single out your reputation, nationality and continents can locate. And then you start unemployed in their home country. He can be reached by teams in the country (s) you have chosen, then the option to add the country to his game.

Re: Career mode in Football Manager 2012

The part of the race would be good if you can be contacted by equipment which has not collected at the beginning, so you do not need to have selected a large number of countries at the start of a game. For example, say you start unemployed in Denmark (and this is the only country that has started), then may be contacted by the decrease of the clubs in Sweden and Norway, and if I choose a team in Sweden, I have the opportunity to add the country. After almost a season where I have done so well that the team be promoted i contact a better team in another country you can add that country, if I decide to change clubs. This way I can obtain a career where they select travelsman around the country at the start, but the game can develop more random, and obtain a more "fun" game.

If allowed uncharged league contract that would make the burden of tedious game, and I would have to simulate the data more. You can only collect all the links of a continent that wants to play and you can always download the links below, to change "continent". FM12 lets you connect and play a league game.

I see that is different from the way it is, with the new plug and play just saying it would be nice to be contacted by a club that has not collected at the beginning of the game. Only contact is made and then you can choose the country (if possible at the time of the season). So it's no different than if you choose to add a country to yourself, I do not mean to change club in the middle of the season (it is not possible, since only new country can be added at the end of the season).

The game is programmed so that you have to be charged for league contract offers and I see that change always causes all required reprogramming of the engine. I really like this idea and agreed that this would be very difficult to implement. I mean how do you choose the uncharged league teams are promoted to the Champions League and Europa League? Are controls in any way if the teams are promoted / demoted in leagues not loading? Would follow a different logic then provides regular work, maybe just a random job. Career mode is the mode of the game. Each time you start a new save starting a new career. Each user depends on the duration of the race.

Does anyone else also that the three desired modes in the game have been for years already? Standard Option club. Check the radio button of the club. The game actually comes with anything other than a career mode where you can start the unemployed as well. The only suggestion IIRC there again is that the game also has the option to choose the active leagues, which I see as important.