Thread: Need suggestion to select team to manage in Football Manager 2012

Need suggestion to select team to manage in Football Manager 2012

so on the whole I always go with Benfica, but since they are playing very well this season, I think it is my experience that need a lot, and so I'm thinking of "taking my talents" elsewhere. Agreement is at this moment I have no idea, but the teams struggling to be and are supposed to be placed much higher today, through financial resources, somewhat "pleasant", a team in every country! (At least within the major leagues).

Re: Need suggestion to select team to manage in Football Manager 2012

I consider it have got to be the Nottingham Forest and attempt to bring back to European glory. Pompey (Portsmouth) has presently vanished its director of IRL as a result gives it a endeavor. moreover the sea breeze is superior for you to come again to the prime minister subsequent to bankruptcy!

Villarreal, not doing as well well in the league this season, however have a superior team. Fiorentina, another time a superior team, however five or six teams / best in the league. Hambury, presently bottom of the league. Or Leverkusen at present mid-table. Marseille and Bordeaux are harassed up to now. Ajax is in addition behind three or four teams within the Netherlands, now as well. Just some suggestions based on your criteria.

Good entry and more so because Fiorentina and Bordeaux, it sounded like nice equipment! Now Hamburg is a difficult issue, because you just hire a very good coach recently. Leverkusen is also an interesting team, but seems to be getting back on track. I really like Ajax and Villarreal is also interesting. What about the city of Birmingham? Juggling Championship, League Cup and the League of Europe could be a challenge. I'm starting with Portsmouth. They have a worn-out equipment, but even some good players.