Thread: Is new patch for the sims 3: pets is available for download

Is new patch for the sims 3: pets is available for download

I checked the tables and you cannot see anyone talk about the new patch, which has collections folder in it. I'm at work so cannot do anything about it. Any person who had the opportunity to download the new update and if so, do you think it is? Please shade some light on it. I hope you guys will share your thoughts.

Re: Is new patch for the sims 3: pets is available for download

The only times I've had problems with my game is when I downloaded an update or patch the launcher. I have 'automatic updates' turned off. Never update my game until a new expansion comes out. When installing the game, it says to update. I'm going back to my game, then the load pets. Then be updated. Since the problems of WA so I did and have not had any problems. I have a lot of CC that play well with each new expansion.

I downloaded the patch and at the present show the pets within it. I'm at rest waiting on top of my order although. Customer Service said that because a lot of people ordered 3 pets The Sims games are on top of backorder. I am pleased that the assortment of the complete expansions and stuff packs are previously completed. There's still one for every of the three dissimilar civilization of World Adventures.

My game was sent today by all accounts - so unsure if I should wait until the first game (for a post above), but on the other hand, is always a buzz to get some updates to the game waiting for the EP, and I am eager to begin organizing my collections. My game was very good (apart from some minor errors) until I installed the unique demo and had pet problem as well as cloning, etc. not at all had previous to. As a result uninstall it and in favor of a few stupid reasons, I determined to uninstall every Sim 3 games (I have them every part of) and re-install (in the correct order) - I have more errors than before. I hope this patch has a magic wand to cure a great many things (I am free mod - the only material in my download store).

Just downloaded mine, I knew I had to make mods, first, and now my game is in poor condition, the age range that can be changed (in generations) is no longer there (like, do not show which can be adjusted), I do not know if it is to make the new patch, or my mods messed it up. What do you think?

If it is not just a case of not being able to find it, might have discovered the first bug? We have to see if someone can explain how to find you. I am not patch until you know for sure that would not destroy whatever thing, my last class shipwreck a small number of patches of my game, and that's not including any CC or modifications to it. Slider generation actually departed? Did you make sure that he had no mods or custom content within your game previous to patching or what as well remove / uninstall the patch afterward?

I will delete afterward (did not know I had to take out) the kind of new to mods, I probably deleted them wrong too, I go to my document there you will get Electronic Arts from there go to The Sims 3 and you will get mods right clicking on it and press delete, please do not anyone get mad at me, I am disabled and do not use mods much, I did not know how to do it correctly.

Part of this process is that you need to know that mods / DC was on his game. If none of these things are objects, clothing, Sims, lots, etc, then you have to be removed from the recycle bin and put them back in the package folder uninstall Sims in support of us the only technique that EA has produced for to work. The subsequently step is to open your Sims 3 director tool, which is the obsession through the giant play button that opens when you click on the first Sims 3 shortcuts from the desktop. Once you open, go to the download and select all of them and uninstall. If you still have this problem, you have to do a clean reinstall. That means you need to backup your files, uninstall everything, go to the folder earlier than reinstalling and make confident the packages are empty and that no content is authentic Sims folder (not the backup folder).

In view of the fact that you have the demo installed pet up till now, I consider you are able to safely assume that is what is causing the difficulty. I would similar to to uninstall the demo and perceive if your troubles are crack. After uninstalling, be sure to restart your PC, just in case.