Thread: What play style you use the most for Football Manager 2012

What play style you use the most for Football Manager 2012

How do you select to play the game? Do you select your preferred team and deal with them, attempting to craft a superpower? You choose one team (possibly by chance) and are with them and make them stronger? How to start stop and go as an officer manager where the focus is more on that instead of managing teams. Attempting to get superior jobs? Are you an LLM? Just the international management? Have you just do challenges all the time?

Re: What play style you use the most for Football Manager 2012

I use Frank choose a minor league team and the game from a few years to a couple of decades or more, utilizing the methodology of LLM. I generally attempt to compete in continental football, but do not be anxious too much if you cannot win anything significant.

In 2011 I did this with Ajax in 12 seasons each month I was 6 million pounds profit quota i just sold. In the end I had a time of 4 in a row Champions League charming side 13 times in a row champions league and 800 in the bank, of which my own I constructed a new stadium and not have to remove a loan. For a mile my most excellent game and at a standstill can be of all time for me. In the old days there utilized to control Blackburn Rovers for a pair of seasons, get bored and play another game, but in FM11, I read a couple of the stories of peoples and races CM and launched a game of unemployed and have enjoyed this more, so if I get FM12, I'll be doing this.

I generally attempt to stay away from management teams in fact support in actual life, I think it's more fun to go on my own and play other teams. My preferred saves were those which broken at Fiorentina and Valencia, who were the teams that I knew almost nothing beforehand. I also try to start at a lower level league for a while, which was the Swiss Super League, but last season I went to the Champions League and Plymough brought to the Premier League Argyle (before its current financial plight reflects in the database). This year I think I might begin in the MLS, just to dodge of the UEFA for a few time.

My first game is usually provided with Liverpool, because they are the team I support, and continue with that game for as long as I can, until it is sealed. Then my second set - often after the first team update - it is a racing game, starting in the lower leagues of English football and trying to work my way slowly up the ranks (not necessarily with the same team ). And if I want, I will assume different challenges, such as trying to succeed with a Premier League team with the finances of small, international management or try to establish a new giant in a league like the League or SPL is dominated by a couple of clubs. So yes, in general, I'll just go with what I want at any given time, as usual, my first game this year is with Liverpool.

Always do the same. My "other" is the first to enter the editor and make my own fiction club, fill it with 15-16 years of age, children with high PA. The club has a wealthy man and first fund, but no money for children and youth with low California. I put it in the lower division to play and spend the rest of the year raising and trying to stick together and rise through the divisions. So far in 10 months I have never had more than two promotions, but that's because starting over each patch. This time I think may continue for 10 or even 12 months without patches and progress like never before.

I usually start my first save as a support team Derby County and after being used for things that usually my local computer IK Sirius in Sweden for a while until you start playing miserable throughout the summer and winter, and usually settle into a long term play with someone like AFC Wimbledon.

Two clubs that have an effect, I decided to start my first FM, except in the Portuguese league, and during my stay there I have won 2 league titles, three cups of Portugal, and reached the UEFA Cup final two times (both casually beside Liverpool), losing the first game and winning the second. I had my most excellent game FM with them, beside Porto in the UEFA Cup semifinal second leg at my winning season. I was halfway through my fourth season as Fiorentina, the only club in Italy, I would go, had sacked Martin Jol. I managed to guide them to an end on 11th place (had been 17 when I arrived), before winning the league and reach the Italian Cup final (lost to Juventus) in my first full season. I like to think that this salvation taught me the virtues and defects of the FM, and is the closest thing I have had a 'journeyman'.

How the club I support the League One, with a -10 points deduction. Served for 30 years and became the most influential and victorious club in the game, including about 17 consecutive league victories and 10 wins the Champions League. Not at all got bored with it, because the focus turned to the young and developing good reconstructing the squad while maintaining the success (as it does with Sir Alex States every year). My favorite always saved, but it takes some time to get to the best of all - to find diamonds in the rough and development.

I usually start my official game. (Reputation: Automatic and unemployed). From there, I'll have a couple of stores on the road, one with Manchester United and another with the Netherlands. Then try my hand at what the league has my imagination (it has the feeling that will not be long before I'll be at the forefront of the Anzhi this year). Mind going to New Quay group stage Champions League FM11 was a highlight; no doubt I will try to test again!