Thread: How to avoid lag in Rocksmith

How to avoid lag in Rocksmith

Hi. I like to play the Rocksmith very much however there are none of the issue I have seen over the game but recently I have stuck in one of the issue and the issue is all about the interval between the input and output for the music’s and the videos delay, that means to say that receiver only outputs the video to the TV and not the audio which have to produced at that time, so guys I don’t know why such interval is present in this game at this point. So if you people have any idea about this issue and have any of the solution for this then please do the need full replay for this topic.

re: How to avoid lag in Rocksmith

All I have seen that there is zero lag in my PS3 while I play this game, there are no issue for my PS3 that mean that as I touch the string for my Guitar at that point the Harmonic is produce over there. So if you are facing the interval between the request and the response you have to check for the following steps, you have to first make the use of the HDMI 1.4 high speed 3D-compatible cables so that the input is properly read by the console. So you just replace your cable with this new one, and then try out to play for the game after that. May it will help you out to overcome the issue.

I think the biggest fear with Ubisoft Rocksmith is latency, and also I want to assure you that there is no possibility to have the Zero error for the Production of the sound that means that there is zero possibility to have the game without lag. So there might be the possibility that you have to change the guitar you are using for the purpose of producing the harmonic.

If you are using the standard rear-projection television then there is the restriction that you also have to make the use of RCA composite video connectors so to support your console for producing the result without any of the interval.
    If you are using those RCA composite video connectors already then there is no need to do any changes or alter with the hardware or with the instrument. All you have to restart your console and enjoy the game to play.

You can use the Component video since it is the best supporter for the composite of the music and it produce the output without the picture up to 1080p on some TVs. Your audio will also output from side to side your TV in this situation, and that’s fine as well as excellent. There are the Component cables readily obtainable for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. So you can make it use for getting the best result that you are deserve to get.

If you have an optical audio connection then the things can get a slight more difficult. So to make your TV and the game in arrange to still get a great understanding you have to follow these simple steps
    • You have to make the use of the Display Lag Correction come down faster or slower. In most of this case you have set to 50ms.
    • You have to set up to match your TV’s native resolution.
    • Make sure your TV is set up to competition your console’s native resolution.
    • So by using often, these settings may auto-correct a number of unwanted lag across every games.

According to my information the normal interval for Rocksmith is 40ms so to make the input on a guitar and the output throughout your speakers or headphones. These are not the error of the technology. However if you have seen the Rock Band 3 there also you find the same thing that when you are Overdrive activation or the freestyle rhythm mode.

I don’t think that the problem arise by the internal mistake of the game all I can say that the game is fine and well to play since I have never seen any of the issue while playing this game. So there may be some hardware or some of the driver problems there for your console I think so, only you have to restart your console whenever such problems arise. Or you have to download the new update version of the Rocksmith to overcome this issue. The interval is due to these consoles only so I can say that you have to make the verification of these hardware and the application