Thread: Is it possible to mod a Ref in Football Manager 2012

Is it possible to mod a Ref in Football Manager 2012

I know this has been brought before. But the game is so perfect for me as a great contribution, especially for online play, it would be if a friend was allowed to ref a game like the 3rd person. Does not have to be more complex (i.e., a career choice, etc.) may only mod? If you have ever seriously considered adding it?

Re: Is it possible to mod a Ref in Football Manager 2012

How about the alternative of being a fan watching the game? That way you can have thousands of people online who play the game, and as a fan I could do what I required! Stand up, sit down and seem like I was having a seizure, so it's quite much it.

My dream has always been the top scorer scream and time would be a stunning addition if you could also call off scores across the country, could even come up with something without a speaker for everyone in your street you can hear what happens in the FM! Only the image, if they were so good that they can progress to be the loud score in a World Cup, so use your money to invest in a better speaker.

I am in real life, games, and I will not judge someone to play whatever they want. I like the idea of being a police officer, Soccer Manager, a doctor, etc, because aside from one of those, most likely will not become that, so it's great to give it a shot Somehow through a game. I like other games as well as the construction of the nation, the war games and strategy games. Meeting some of the most popular games in any way silly, World of Warcraft. One of the most popular games and a good rating, it seems silly, nerds and geeks something was going to play. But whatever, people can plays what they want if they find it entertaining. The only reason I thought there might be some interest is the fact that few people as referees and I think will be good to see how well you really put his whistle in his mouth, and really see how well you can do. I think some of the party’s reffing more keys is quite attractive.

I never play a game if the referee was done by his own account, that's stupid. Nobody can build enough realistic environments FM has to realize all that realistic. Is someone going to make the most realistic game ever just for someone to ref? Of course not. That is a waste of time. But as a MOD, an addition to a game as well, makes sense. The GTA modding group of people has shaped a mod so you can be the police (other side) to be successful. You can also control the ambulance. You can also drive a taxi.

I disagree. It is a terrible idea, as a set (albeit for a niche market), but as an FM mod makes no sense at all. There is absolutely no part in the game to be built. The GTA mod you mentioned worked as a mod, it can be one, making some changes in the base game. There are some important differences, but much of the structure of the game can still be reused. Make a 'to be the referee' mod FM, on the other side ... basically be writing a whole 'being the referee "game from scratch anyway.

FM is a management game, once per game turn, if you prefer, there is an action game in first person or a type of simulation game Sims, and is a management simulation game. For many this may seem boring, not everyone has a management culture, but for me is perfect. I like the 3D because it allows the graphical appearance of what you do, but that is all that should be, for nothing else to buy another game if you wish.