Thread: pets look very odd in the sims 3: pets

pets look very odd in the sims 3: pets

Hello guys I am having one serious issue with this game. Actually my dogs and cats have caved in black faces with huge eyeballs. So it’s very annoying for me. The other game is totally fine. There is no issue with the game. I am not having any difficulty with people and horses. There are only odd things with the dogs and cats. So I am not having any idea about it. If you know about it then please share it with me.

Re: pets look very odd in the sims 3: pets

I have not had any troubles like that with pets at rest misshapen. However, I have extremely diminutive CC within the game at the moment. I acquire tired of deformed children and Sims taking showers by means of their clothes on; I did my last re-install and have not downloaded any third party content as it is completely mistaken

I called my dogs Bette Davis and Total Recall. Both have bulging eyes and blurred vision, see through skin covered bodies. I would like to download some screen shots but my pitchers do not work, I am asked to "log in", but remains frozen, even when I try to go so I have to disconnect from the internet to play. This means that today, EA I can sell frozen cartoon pictures of a sofa with real money. My computer is almost new, the graphics card is good, everything is updated, no, I did not steal anything with a mod / custom content, you have enough memory, and I'm running Windows 98.

When I first booted up the amusement, I picked a haphazard house: some individuals with a puppy, feline, and stallion. The beasts were FUGLY; I mean their hide was so translucent that it made them look SO FAKE! So I sought the net and found out concerning this "rendering" thing and once I turned it on, it was so far preferred. Now and then parts of the beast gleam yellow when I zoom out, but once the camera has centered it’s all in all exceptional. The creatures look like creatures.

It hasn't backed off my diversion, but would it be able to be a combo of rendering and video card + machine specs? I don't have a parcel on my comp and it’s essentially given to THE SIMS so it possesses the majority of my hard drive. I'm happy this discussion displayed however for the reason that it makes me cure every last trace of my situations.

That is presently completely and wholly very funny! No fault to those of you who is in love with pets, but I’m happy I don't comprise the EP yet. Goal and generations is sufficient for me.