Thread: What’s Your thought When Selecting A Team To Manage in Football Manager 2012

What’s Your thought When Selecting A Team To Manage in Football Manager 2012

I know some people like to play games in his career where stop and start like I do that too sometimes, but this is about how your mind works when selecting a team to manage the Football Manager? I'm sure some people have some very strange reasons for the selection of certain equipment. So what is exactly what I thought about this?

Re: What’s Your thought When Selecting A Team To Manage in Football Manager 2012

Sometimes I go to random chance. Sometimes you start unemployed with no reputation. Sometimes, start by clicking randomly until I see as Rich State for Finance and take the first team. Sometimes I take more of a team of giants and win the league there and move on to other continents to take charge of the best teams after the best teams. Sometimes I will take a minor league team in the Champions League champions. Depends on how I feel.

Re: What’s Your thought When Selecting A Team To Manage in Football Manager 2012

When unemployment is starting to club finances, the prediction of the league and the team's strength. If all that looks good then I take that job.

Usually I find a team of low to mid end of the table to begin with. I try to choose a team with little or no league wins and try to get to the top of the stairs. Sometimes I get fired because I really (perhaps foolishly) think I can get into Europe in my first season ever. I support Liverpool, but almost never start with them. I prefer to build my first agent and the hope of getting a job offer from them later.

Look at his age, the signature of the previous managers, which found competition (if the job mid-season) or sometimes I'll have a minor league team of the Champion League champions, begins unemployed an interesting challenge, or if I'm watching football on TV and as the team that I am seeing and I think I can do well with them! I at a standstill have no idea what club to manage it. That picture looks very tempting acid dazzling!

I always start with four teams in one league (England) the names of the managers and myself and the likes of Jamie Redknapp and Mark Lawrenson so I do what I can to run twenty four clubs and leagues and it is very interesting to see that all over. The ultimate goal is to win the world cup and break as many records as possible! I even like it to be midtableish, lacking the debt away or more, has a slight dilemma as the closest thing to a local club is Dover, but as can be representative of the upper half (not in the demo is not sure yet) that I go with that success as a local point of departure for a career or a club that is a little lower. Decide when the party on Friday, before Ipswich was always first, apart from the last time, when starting unemployed for a while.

Before FM2011 I played with the city favorite team's helmet. In FM2011 I started with a foreign team had a great reputation, but he was manager of Ajax. In FM2012 I'll start with an English team in the lower leagues with no coach and chose Plymouth that financial problems will be a great challenge and one of the greatest jobs in the game I have taken.