Thread: is it possible to bath the baby / toddlers in the sim 3 : pet

is it possible to bath the baby / toddlers in the sim 3 : pet

I want to know something about the game of the sim 3 : pet . As I have seen some related preview on the internet regarding the game in that I have read in one of the article of the game that you can bath your babies / toddlers . I want to know it that true . and I also want to know that is it possible to get the different breeds of your choice as it was possible in the sims 2 . can you take your pets for a walk . and I want to know what are new and different things possible in the sim 3 : pet.

Re: is it possible to bath the baby / toddlers in the sim 3 : pet

I have heard about that in the game horses can stand-up and even sleep . it is possible to water your flowers and plants . and even cut the bush.

According to me in actual life I have never seen the horse sitting down , I think putting this kind of features or animations will not look realistic and playing the game would never be fun playing it. and about the selecting different breeds then I can tell you that it is possible to that , you can add the things in it. as the game is defined about the pets , so you have the option of controlling of the pets . and you can take the dog or your pets for the walk .

There is a problem with the sims 3 pet game , what happens is that when I try to play the role of the sim and when I try to train my dog in that case what happens is that the when I click on the pet option for training it acts like I am a pet and trains for the sims . I tried to restart the game and play again but the problem still persist , then again tried couple of times but still no solution . I don’t know why such type of problem is issuing . Do any one of you have the same problem with the game .

See if you are having this type of problem then you can go for replacing the game to the EA. Earlier I had the similar problem with the game but with a different issue , but after replacing the game , it worked well and never had the issue for the same . So I would suggest you that go for replacing the game.

As far as I know it is true that you can train your dogs. Now if you are facing the problem with the training which you are not able to able train the dogs. I think it may be possible that your disk might be faulty , so I suggest you to change the disk and try playing it again . I am sure you would not have the issue more. As I am playing the sim 3 pets the game is working fine and now I can interact with the dog play with it have fun , do the following things as I have said and if see if the game is working properly or not

I have seen the preview of the game and read many articles on the internet about the game . I think it is possible take a bath for the for the baby in the game