Thread: anyone else found the magical Unicorn in The Sims 3: Pets

anyone else found the magical Unicorn in The Sims 3: Pets

I found it very enjoyable! When enough friends that look? with its horn and you get a sort of super moodlet. I also found it very funny that a rainbow that stem from it every time you drink water. You have the option to add to your home, but I have not done so. Has anyone else been doing anything interesting!

Re: anyone else found the magical Unicorn in The Sims 3: Pets

I presently perceive one within Sunset Valley. My unicorn is in black in color and identify as indigo horse. He presently out of nowhere. I was amazed. It works well for me within SV. I have not seen any wildlife up till now (my sim was in a deer, other than I missed it), however I've only been playing the city a couple of hours. My sim just tried to approach a unicorn, however escaped!

I was able to make friends, but I had many animals in my house so the option of adoption was gray! I could have cried! I cannot wait to see it again so I can take my house! I saw him twice before approaching and never ran. My sim also had the characteristic that loves all animals however. I do not know if that makes a difference. when I had the option of adopting not say until my sim demonstrated that a friend of all creatures, I made friends by some deer and additional things and ended up presently cheating to add to the family I consider it helps to perceive, I interpret somewhere you necessitate a certain level of interaction within the wild earlier than they are allowed to, I have not seen another spawn, however, but I would like so it can mate with her. The center does not allow your partner there.

Well, if I decide to include my fellow unicorn, which should be a beautiful horse. You can always do the achievement to clone horses. If you do get your partner or another unicorn generated must post photos of the new and Babeh.

I'm into love by means of magical unicorn. I wish for to delete all my additional pets and attempt to acquire more of them with a girl. There are 2 cats, 2 horses and the unicorn, so I'm running out of space and want to raise things. But no doubt thought that the unicorn is the best thing since fire can ignite anything.

I have my unicorn! She is beige and white his name is Myra! After 10 times to treat a horse became pregnant and had a little black unicorn with white hair and fringes beige feet! His name appeared as Uma and I kept it. The only thing I cannot find a way to customize the colors of hair coat and as he said we could. I wanted to try the flames and all that but I do not know if there really a way to change it. It took a while to realize that insects are really big turtles so careful with them. I almost called a chameleon, but little to my sim and escaped. I have yet to see a raccoon, snakes, rodents or attachment.

I thought my unicorn ran off but he didn't. I kept interacting with him until I could adopt him and now he's in my household. He looks so much better in the day!

Usually at night (both of mine came in the middle of the night) if you zoom out to see the city, a northern (bright rainbow what they want, because you cannot spell the word lol) above the area where the unicorn is to hang out. My first appeared in my front yard (so it was rare), the second was near a fishing lake at the edge of the city.

Totally being sluggish, but here no one has had the ruling unicorn up till now? Mine came in the company of the wild horses running approximately my house. I cheated and accepted, even though it likes to perform random glitchy looking tube material is carried out of his hair and face and weird things similar to that. My computer crashed in a while subsequent to this fun adventure so at the moment I have to start another time. a second time. But I have to say that the unicorn is flippen fun, they are totally prepared to run and jump, as completely as possible there. And run like vampires, however with a rainbow jazz fast searching. XD I am determined to get two unicorns in my home and raise them.