Thread: Getting Icon saying Trying for a foal in The Sims 3: Pets

Getting Icon saying Trying for a foal in The Sims 3: Pets

Hello guys I am new for this game and I really not known many things about this game. so please share some ideas with me. Actually I am getting icon which is saying trying for a foal. But I am not getting what it is actually. So please if you guys know about it then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Getting Icon saying Trying for a foal in The Sims 3: Pets

I obtain the icon that says trying to foal, I click it and enter the barn and the icon that says Try foal (Misty) just lay on the corner of the screen and does not go away and my horse standing just two together and that's all. Nothing really happens. Am I missing something? How does it work? How long they stand there? Not really sure how it works. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Well mine were approximately most excellent friends earlier than I did it. That's funny for one or two minutes after entering an event, the other will wait awhile to get into a giant censor blur with bits of straw that falls through, then after hearing the bell family of pregnancy. After the icon appears on the wedding ring of horses that are partners. The pregnancy was fast. He says when the foal is so cute strange color though.

As a result from what I've perceive here, if you hear the pregnancy strike the horse is pregnant? I hope there was an icon or somewhat to let you be acquainted with for definite. With a bit of luck my horse is!