Thread: There should be PC/PS3 Cross-Compatibility in PAYDAY the Heist

There should be PC/PS3 Cross-Compatibility in PAYDAY the Heist

I like playing games and so I am planning to buy PAYDAY the Heist and hence I am stuck between which version I should buy. I think that I should purchase the game as fps games are always better as I have heard. It is better with a mouse and keyboard. I want know that if there is no connectivity between pc players and ps3 players then I will buy it for ps3 so that I can play with my friends. I just want to know that if ps3 and pc players will be able to play together? Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Re: There should be PC/PS3 Cross-Compatibility in PAYDAY the Heist

Well I would say that as far as I know that there is no pc vs. ps3 action modes available. It sounds good. I hope there was cross platform. I think that this should be added as feature. I would suggest you that if you want then you must visit their official website and let them know about this thing. You can give your suggestions. We can just hope that this feature is implemented or may be in the next version of this game if it comes.

Re: There should be PC/PS3 Cross-Compatibility in PAYDAY the Heist

I would say that if you want to play this game, then you can try to play it on the pc with a ps3 controller. I hope this piece of information is helpful to you.