Thread: wild animals in The Sims 3: Pets

wild animals in The Sims 3: Pets

Does somebody be familiar with if there will be wild animals (dear, skunk, etc) within the Sims 3 pets? I am familiar with they showed within the initial video came out, however it would not be released and it demonstrate not anything within the launch trailer in favor of the animals. What you guys think? Please share your views on this.

Re: wild animals in The Sims 3: Pets

There will be no wild animals. All I know wild horses however. I remember seeing a video and said something along the lines of "Can you tame a wild horse sim" or "your sim what it takes to tame a wild horse" So all I know are the wild horses, but can have skunks and things like that. I expect to see raccoon scavenging. I mean its The Sims 3 pets. So I do not know much, but now we will find below!

You did perceive a deer and racoon inside the original trailer. EA has not at all talked about whatever thing regarding them in any case not to my information. I estimate they are not going headed for put them within or perhaps they expect we forget regarding what we proverb.

I consider they will position the deer and raccoons within for the reason that it takes as well long to make and code them and would be a waste not to put them in. I consider we proverb at the beginning of the trailer through deer and raccoons were used for the console edition, if looking at the house at the trailer, which is nothing like the PC version. That could be a trailer or completely done externally initiated outside the two parties. I think the leak in February video makes no sense now. The animals so possibly EA has canceled as deer already.

My two brothers are doing the game design. My oldest son is the programmer and the other makes the models. He made a model of fire last month and did not take long for the smoke and stuff, however it takes hours to do (most of the time, depends on the computer) Anyway, it would be a loss for them not only to put them in.

I agree with you if they did for the first leaked video of what I feel like I would not make sense to remove them. Unless the video was not created for the PC or the game, why not see take place. I think we should put in as it really could make a difference between domestic animals and pets TS2 TS3. I know that assign people worry that is exactly the same. It would be interesting if raccoons and deer, but only if you can get into the garbage cans. Otherwise what's the point?

I do not see why it would be a problem, who have worked in the manufacturing of these animals and they have been shown. You may not want to put in because many people complained about the animals in the game running. I would like to keep wild animals as the game is now flat and boring. Animals and the seasons give us variety and make things more realistic and less boring.

There is in fact deer. I once saw playing tonight at the Sims 3 pc pets. His name was Bambi, horns and all that he saw the board across my map. I tried my sim go to it. I had two options. One was gray (not selectable) this option to collect pets. The other was the clock. When I tried to click the option to pick who said he could not because "Bambi" is headed home. I found in my quest for a unicorn. Hope you can adopt these pets. I saw a deer while playing, but it was quick and I caught only a second of it. No picture. My cat is a raccoon that tried to get in my trash can, but for some reason could not. My cat is about 2 skills in hunting and only hunting option came up to me was to drive away or say something, but nothing bad. I wanted him to somehow take my Sim forever.