Thread: Fifa Manager 12 stopped working

Fifa Manager 12 stopped working

I have been playing FM 12 on my latest laptop, and each and every one of an unexpected I get this error, 'football manager has stopped functioning. Everytime I am getting the same error. Even the after the clean re-installation the error did not go away. Is it the problem with the new laptop? I didn’t see any kind of issue with desktop Pc with same game installed.

Re: Fifa Manager 12 stopped working

I had the same personal problem, I install the drivers updated my graphics drivers and I still had the same problem and I downloaded the patch 11.1 and I have no problem apparently Otherwise you can execute FM as admin, it will change something.

The problem occurs both with the installation as well as with Update. The system is brand new, in cluttered registry or something cannot be the. Incidentally, the game crashes before the EADM is started. I've done so far:
    • Looked at whether I have ne msvfw32.dll windows \ system32 and the file exists.
    • Try to install the DirectX version of the DVD
    • Causes nothing but since W7 already comes with DX11.
    • Play completely reinstalled.
    • As an administrator and started playing with all the compatibility modes.
    • For hours here in the forum and general research on the web for solutions...

I purchased the game legally in business! This was a year ago! However, my DVD drive is currently broken, and then I have the dvd inserted into another PC and the data of the dvd to an external hard drive copying. Then I installed the whole, everything worked great. And then at the start I had the problem!

The answer is (who also has such problems): You have to install the download manager. When her but have been on it, then goes on,’ start, there you are giving, EA Download Manager’ one, click on it and then you have probably still updating. When you open download manager you can then start your game and separate search!

If that still will not work, you must turn off your firewall!

Installs the latest patch if not, update your drivers (CG, motherboard and direct x), is launching a new game and see if it crash too.

Try going back to a date before the problem occurred with System Restore. It seems to me an updated Windows that could cause the problem. As you say it did work some time it may be that the system temporarily solves problem or not.

I had seen this topic, I did the manipulation, I even reinstalled the game but I still have the error message. I think not go too far it may be a conflict between one or more programs but I do not know which. I tried to start the game by turning off the windows firewall and even antivirus but nothing changed. The error message always appears at the same time. I do not know what to do.

You must have the ability to disable PhysX in your nVidia control panel. It costs nothing to try and at least we'll know if the problem comes from there.