Thread: Fifa Manager 12 CD registration key

Fifa Manager 12 CD registration key

Fifa Manager 12 just released and somehow I got a retail version in my place. The retail version package actually comes with the CD registration key in order to activate the game. However in my case I didn’t find anywhere in the package. Can anyone tell me where I can kind the key? If I get so then how can I activate the game?

Re: Fifa Manager 12 CD registration key

I specify the message "Please enter the code correctly complete recording is in your confirmation email, or on the back cover of the box or the card game"

To register on the Internet I have understood that the game must be original, because that is used to play online on EA Sports servers and technical support, and this is only the original games have it, another way would be to find a patch that makes this, but do not know of any! I repeat: the original games are the only ones who can register online, because the code the manufacturer sends you to your email or just come with the game!

If you are trying to register the game online forget it! This cannot be with pirated games! For this if you have the game originality! The serial I gave you is the one that asks you during installation, but not allow you to run the game in the EA Games servers or register game to get more benefits.

If you buy the FIFA Manager 2011 CD Key, you also have the advantage that you do not have long lead times or take a trip to the art market itself. After buying a Football Manager 2011 CD Keys You do not need a CD, but can start playing immediately..

please can somebody help me with registration key that I need when I wanna install my Fifa manager 12?