Thread: Fifa Manager 12 Game crashes in 3D

Fifa Manager 12 Game crashes in 3D

I have just come to know about the Football Manager 12. I was very much impressed by the highlights of this game. The first impressive thing I have seen is the 3D engine in the game. But now many people are telling that there are frequent crashes while playing the game or match in 3d. Does anyone know about this thing? Is there any patch or fix for this game?

Re: Fifa Manager 12 Game crashes in 3D

Lack of freshness or highly offensive tactics - such factors make in 3D mode from "FM 12" yet hardly noticeable. The play of the team does not change and the result is often the same. Now Electronic Arts has announced a second update for the "Football Manager 12" and promises to incorporate more than 300 changes. Also there: The evolution of the 3D-mode 'and the elimination of many small problems such as the early retirement of players with existing contracts or unjustified banishment to the stands in the text mode. Publication date of the patches reveals EA yet

Do you have the latest updates / patches for the game downloaded and installed? Indeed give the specifications of your system. Laptops are sometimes indicating problems in games because they are not always well supported.

You might look in the logs of Windows to see if there is a little specific mention of the crash. Do this, click "Start", type in the white search line the command "eventvwr", enter "Enter", click in the left frame of the window on the arrow for "Windows Logs" and then click on "Application". Check if there's a message (probably marked with a red exclamation mark), click it for more information. Then give that information to us, perhaps we can draw up something.

Some things to try because of Windows Vista is the following. Right click on the shortcut (or. Exe file if you do not use shortcut) FiFa Manager. On the upcoming shortcut menu click Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and check the very bottom check the box for Run this program as an administrator. Then click OK to save your changes and start the game again. See then whether the problems are solved.

If this is not helped then you can click on the Compatibility tab also try the compatibility mode and set on Windows XP SP2/SP3 (check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for, in which case enter the game from a different operating system. This is often also sometimes help.

When I flew over the short time you really need either the latest version of net framework, or install the latest version of directx, or just both.

Did you perhaps forget to download and install each update on your current PC? There might be few updates, which fix the problems with crashes, among other things.

Many of you have reported frequent problems of "blocking" of the system (computer "crash"), with the classic blue screen or even turn off spontaneously. The crashes may be due to several factors and causes, both hardware and software, but also related to the overheating of the cpu. I tested a few games installed on my machine, most have worked a few minutes and stopped income (with return to the Windows desktop), others freeze, and few have done everything planted. Suddenly there’s a little progress since the crash is not systematic, but it is still there.

A crashed PC, as you explain, is due in general to:
    • Overheating of the processor,
    • Graphics card or its drivers,
    • Or mouse drivers (Logitech?)
    • Memory chips.

I made the changes in my BIOS but in fact I had already tried and still no miracle. I still have the same problems at the same times!

I also tried the 23.12 drivers but it's worse than better since, after about 3 minutes, my system switches to color quality and minimum 640X480 with an error message like: Windows has detected u one of your devices was broken.

So I returned to the most recent drivers to avoid being at 640x480 in 16 colors.

Here would be conceivable as a defect bearing fan on the processor or graphics card, but what is noticeable only after a certain number of revolutions. Because when you start a game increases in general, the number of revolutions of the fan since the components naturally produce much more heat. Strike one of your fans now and is doing only half the Works it can lead to overheating and the computer from crashes.