Thread: Is it possible to sell pets in Sims 3: Pet

Is it possible to sell pets in Sims 3: Pet

I have the collection of pets in the Sims 3: pet. I want to know whether there are the possibilities to sell these pets over the groups of player playing online. If yes then what profit I will get if I sell these pets. I don’t have much more information about the selling for the pets so friends if you have the information then please let me know about this.

Re: Is it possible to sell pets in Sims 3: Pet

There are the possibilities that you can sell the animal from one Sims to another for example you can sell the pets from the sim2 to sim1. So if you want to sell the animals then you can sell pets over the network there are the people over the online who purchased the pets. The demanded pets for sell are the breed dogs to get the money. Since I have also sold the breed horse to one of the guy.

If you wish to sell the dogs and the cats then there are hardly chances that this pet’s will sold to the people, that means there are very less probability that these animal sells. Since they are the pets which by default each and every user has to access. So the important thing is that the best pets only have to sell will only for the breed pet since they are fine to look.

I can say that you can easily sell the pet in the Sim 3: Pet, since there are the things and the feature that you can buy your neighbors puppies, kittens so this can apply to any of the user I know for a fact that it was said that you could only sell horses at the equestrian center.
    You can simply sell the pet whatever you have make the collection from the Petstore.

In this game there are the feature for adopting the pets that you can adopted the pets from any of the guys if you like the pets then you can make the deals with the owner of the pets and the deals is done either you can give the pet as per the decision by both the party. The main pets which is highly demands for Horse only.

There are the condition that there is the restriction for the cat and the dogs that these pets are small and mostly used for the player so these animals are only adoptable that means that we are not able to sell that pets. So if you wish to get those animal or to have these animal then you only can adopt those pets and if you want to sell the pet then it require the big pet like horse and that .

Any kind of the changes or the thing for the pets should be there it is ok but there are there possibilities so that player can enjoy the dealing and selling the pet that he have collect from the stores. Since I have collected lots of dogs and cat but when I was going to sell that animal they have not sell and only the adoption is for these kind of the animal. These are the best of the EA games that have added these features in this game of selling and the adopting for the animal. Also if you wish to sell any of the animal then they might be the horse I think so, since this is quit big one.

This is the best if you like to sell the puppy and the kitten since they are the baby type so they are the cute as compare to the big cats and dogs so they are highly dependable. So if you have this kind of infant then selling will not created the problems for selling or for adopting.

The game allow to sell the pets from one Sims to other, all the main problems will arise if players choosing to breed pets to sell. So if one have to sell the pets we breed for simoleons, there is nothing additional thing the all the things is similar to the real life only, that means whenever you will think that you have to sell the pet then you have to search for the person who is ready to purchase that, and if the person is available then you can sell it easily, but there are some of the condition that there are some of the person who only need to adopt the pet even the user can also adopt any of the pets but he have to make the condition sure that the owner is ready to give his pet.

Here we can sell and buy the puppies, kittens, and foals if this belong to the user only, and if the pets is adopted then you are not able to sell that animal since this pet is belong to the other user, so that pets only can be sell by the real owner. However you can sell and buy the pets in this game. There are the demerits that the dog and the cat are not to sell and only the horses are here to sell that thing have to change by the gamer.