Thread: Are there any secret costumes in Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

Are there any secret costumes in Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

Apparently I have been hearing that there are some secret costumes for the lead in the game and hence I want to know is that true? Mine! If they are there in the game then that would be the best part I the game that’s what I feel over here, so that’s what I want to say over here, anyways what I want is that somebody from you all do confirm about the news and revert back to me about the same. I think that will be an interesting thing over here, so that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Are there any secret costumes in Spider-Man: Edge of Time?

I have visited the spoilers sections of the various forums and there they have been confirming about the news and hence you should be cross fingered about the same whether the developers do think of implementing the secret weapons for the character in the game. however if they think of implementing the same then that would be the best aspect of the game that’s what I feel over here, so let’s wait and watch and see if someone from here have actually got the secret costume in the game that’s worth looking so that’s what I want to say here, anyways waiting for the replies from the other guys about the same.

From the information that I have been getting to hear in the link it seems that there may be some 4 custom links in the game, so you can expect them to be implemented in the game that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.

So expect some custom made costumes coming up for the main character in the game and I am expecting that it will do well In the game that’s what I feel here. Anyways that’s it from my side for you all.

There might also be a possibility that they have reserved the costumes for the dlc what say guys they might not be revealing that in this edition of the game rather they will think of revealing it in the DLc version of the game that’s what I feel.

See what I think is that we should wait for the official confirmation coming from the developers about the same I think that will be a good option to go with, that’s what I feel here.

Yes I second on that what I feel is that we should take a double confirmation news from the developers about the same and I think they will be the best person in this situation to answer it out for you that’s what I feel here.

So in case you want then you should have a chat with the developers about the same I think that will do perfectly for you that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you.