Thread: Accidentally deleted the save file of Shattered Dimensions want it back for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Accidentally deleted the save file of Shattered Dimensions want it back for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

The title says it all, so what are your views on the same can you all please tell me something about it then it would be much better that’s what I feel here. Having brought the Shattered Dimensions of spiderman I accidentally deleted the saved file of the game now I want the skins of the game in the Spider-Man: Edge of Time, so will I be able to get it back in Spider-Man: Edge of Time? I want all the skins of the spidey in the new game so tell me by which means will I be able to get it back I want your answers for the same, do let me know accordingly over here waiting for the help from you all.

Re: Accidentally deleted the save file of Shattered Dimensions want it back for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    The title says it all, so what are your views on the same can you all please tell me something about it then it would be much better that’s what I feel here. Having brought the Shattered Dimensions of spiderman I accidentally deleted the saved file of the game now I want the skins of the game in the Spider-Man: Edge of Time, so will I be able to get it back in Spider-Man: Edge of Time? I want all the skins of the spidey in the new game so tell me by which means will I be able to get it back I want your answers for the same, do let me know accordingly over here waiting for the help from you all.
    I don’t think so there is any means by which you will be able to get the suits of the old game back in the Spider-Man: Edge of Time, that’s impossible for sure. Plus there is no means by which you will be able to get the save file that you have lost back.

I know I am sounding a bit straight forward over here but sorry that’s what I can say over here, please don’t feel bad about the same.

Re: Accidentally deleted the save file of Shattered Dimensions want it back for the Spider-Man: Edge of Time

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I don’t think so there is any means by which you will be able to get the suits of the old game back in the Spider-Man: Edge of Time, that’s impossible for sure. Plus there is no means by which you will be able to get the save file that you have lost back.

I know I am sounding a bit straight forward over here but sorry that’s what I can say over here, please don’t feel bad about the same.
    Ok, then tell me will I be able to get the save file copy from the other sources like my friends? In case if I get that save file then will I be able to unlock my skins and the suits in the game? That’s the question that I am asking over here. Do let me know about the same as soon as possible? That’s the question that I am asking over here, do answer it out for me.

See what I have heard is that skins are already there in the game and hence you need to have the save files to unlock it. That’s what I have heard of and yes that’s true.

Guys even I am stuck in a situation which is similar to yours so what I want to ask is that I have the save file but still I am not able to get the skins of the game that’s what I am not understanding at all, that’s what the issue is over here. I want the end skins such as Iron Spider, Negative in the game, so that’s what I am asking here. since you have said that we should need the save file to unlock the skins but that’s what I am not understanding at all, so that’s what the problem is, I need your reply on the same, so do answer me out as soon as possible.

The concept is very simple having Shattered Dimensions savegame on your Xbox 360 or PS3 will automatically allow you to make it use in the Spider-Man: Edge of Time as well. So that’s what the best part is in the game. so that’s the simple concept here In the game and there is nothing to worry about it that’s what I feel over here, I hope you do understand what I am saying here. now if you get some different save file then you will not be able to use it in the Spider-Man: Edge of Time. I hope this is dead clear to you now, that’s it from my side for you.

Do we need to have some custom made Save file for the same, what’s your view on the same that’s what I am asking here? so is the same thing applied for the Spiderman? Do let me know about it soon.

See I have a different perspective over here so what I am saying is that you can get the suits even of you don’t have the save game for that, well all you have to do is beat the whole game then only you will be getting the ability to unlock the costumes, so that’s what you should be doing over here and hence that’s the necessary idea for you from my side anything else that you need to know then do clarify. Stop listening to people who are saying that you must require a save file of the previous version to get the costumes in this version that’s not true at all, so hope you have got the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you need to know about here then do clarify it over here only.

Just to day only I noticed that I am having the DLC skins for the Cosmic Spider-Man game that I had played earlier. So hopefully I am hoping that the skins of the new game will be available when I get started playing with the Spider-Man: Edge of Time.

I have a question over here and hence what I want to ask is that will I be able to get the costumes in 3Ds when I get started with the edge of time and shattered dimensions? I am thinking of playing in my 3DS and hence hoping that it does work for me so that’s the question that I want to ask from you all. I hope the question is very much simple for you.

Well no you cannot get that costumes that’s what the knowledge I have got about the game, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, definitely yes for the xbox and the ps3 users that’s what I can say here.

See I would still ask you to take a conformation about this with some another reliable source as well, since there is a possibility that the costumes might be available for the wii, still better take a confirmation.