Thread: Can’t get Football Manager 2012 online on steam

Can’t get Football Manager 2012 online on steam

Anyone have any idea about this? While I setup Football Manager 2012 I unable to obtain steam connected to the internet. So anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Can’t get Football Manager 2012 online on steam

You have to stay until midnight to be able to play, as the activating procedure won’t be unlocked until.

As per me it's an absolute shame to put an element of control that people can play the game. I could understand if it were a game like Call of Duty or FIFA / PES by which people who receive the early game can actually obtain a benefit over others who may at a few point be in more straight competition, but people have the ability to play FM2012 a day or two earlier than the others will have absolutely no impact on the game from someone who starts to play one or two days later. I love FM2012 and it will not make or break me buying the game, but I've been far from impressed with the vapor of impact it had on the game in the previous year or two. Anyway, rant over, I can ask if I have bought the product, how can I install the game earlier than Friday and after that just have to activate it later or just not let me do anything and I have to then for a good half hour or so messing around with the facility at midnight?

The problem I have is that you have set a release date, if retailers actually want to break the release date, then that is their fault. Water vapor has to give. Each year, abandoned by some retailers that sell the starting of the game. This results in pre-release piracy and aggravation of thousands of people who cannot obtain your game up on launch day. This year, everybody will acquire access to the game, at the similar time. I'm not certain it would be much fairer than that.

I do not think it is the aggravation of conflicting, in general, the video game market is. I make out no optimistic in IF it. A large proportion of users at a standstill purchase a boxed version, most probable through pre-order and most will have the game on Thursday. It will be a lot of these people who cannot come into play immediately. Many people have not received your copy of the game, however (myself included), but I fully expect a lot of people on these forums complaining that morning with the game and have to wait to play it. The only positive from the perspective of SI is that it hopes will convince more people to only download the game from Steam. I guess this means for lower production costs and increased profit element from the sale of downloads off the boxed versions. The problem with this being, unless it coincides with the vapor of the prices that can pay online, remains a "no deal" to me.