Thread: How to spend managers wage packet in Football Manager 2012

How to spend managers wage packet in Football Manager 2012

Therefore, anyone have any idea of how we spend our wages? We all know that the game cannot spend nor do anything with your wages you earn. Each time you renew your contract everything that really cares about the duration of the contract and the salary does not really matter.

Re: How to spend managers wage packet in Football Manager 2012

What have the opportunity to use their wages and bet on the games every week. Make your own batteries. If you win and win big you can invest back into the club and the players signed. Continue to lose and get into debt, players can get uncomfortable in front of you or your team talks may suffer because of their importance to financial problems in the field. Little extreme, but maybe just an idea to utilize manager's salary. Do not shoot to be down, just a thought or if somebody can think of utilizing the manager's salary and put in back into the game somehow.

I do not like this kind of ideas every time you open this type of thread is usually a large negative response. For me the salary expense is not necessary in the game and the only idea I have seen something that interests me retired to his head through the purchase of a club and become president.

For me, the duration of the contract does not affect safety, the amount of money to your account. The way is if I can get in £ 0 a week I would do put more money into the club bank account. Or I make the money that should be allowed to reinvest in the club if you want it! I tried this myself once, rose to 225,000 per week in a 5-year contract after he tried to wedge.

The amount paid affect how secure you are, if you are on a 5-year contract was paid £ 5 a week is in a less protected than if you are in year 3 £ 200,000 a week contract . not allowable to bet on the results, if you are a manager, however, things to do with your money could be something like that if you have made £ 5 million and decide to manage in the league two, use 2 million pounds to sign players, this change could create a great fan support, maybe put some of your money to help fund a new training facility or a stadium or standing, even that may be the name of You use the money to buy their own contract.

All I see that might be useful to spend their wages would be in language courses to help improve communication with foreign players in their team. Also, if you are thinking of taking over a team and do not speak the language. Therefore, if for argument's sake it would take 200 days to learn a language natural if it was on a course that could cut in half. However, this is not a positive aspect of FIFA; my salary only serves to increase my safety at work. I have to spend a lot time making sure they have the right players, staff and tactics, the relationship with the depress is worried with what the color of my new car will be or what school I will send the practical children. If it should not at all go this way and to be honest I imagine that for the man / woman behind the game people agree.