Thread: Football Manager 2012 Editor

Football Manager 2012 Editor

With the preload completed, we now have the editor so we can take a look at the database? Or are we going to get when Steam unlocks the Friday?

Re: Football Manager 2012 Editor

No editor, unluckily, which is quite dim decision as per me. I will spend some time in the editor earlier than play anyway, I was hoping to do between now and Friday, but unfortunately editor.

More likely is that the database is also blocked, so you actually have the editor without the database would not make sense, will not unlock any part of this game before releasing anything to do with the defense SI or being a fan boy, it makes sense. Do not schedule their release dates around lots of free time to update the database before playing the game, we all at once filled the same day.

The release date is 21, the data blocks up to 21. For those who still are enough to ask "why? I want to have full access to game files via the Editor" Number one, just because you can load the game does not mean you should be able to "insert one of requested by the many people who have "while the game crashes to steam. Number two: The game would be on torrent sites and cracked before the actual release date, and do not want that. And if you do not understand that then too bad. It's just how things work in the gaming industry.

The reason you cannot see the editor but this year is being released as a separate "app" through Steam, which can be downloaded, of course, free of charge at any time after the release. The reason we do that is, keeping it as a separate installation, allows us to deploy updates to the editor much easier, as long as necessary, without affecting the main branch of the game.

Sounds like a strange reason to me. You should have been able to release updates for all modes, including FM as it was last year. If you're really planning to update the game's publisher separately? If so, could I ask you to complete the advanced rules include no need to activate it?

As someone who is in South Korea, where the game is region locked in the steam and therefore there is no "Football Manager Vapor page" available. I doubt that the ability to access this "app". I had gave me the game through Steam by creating a new account and having my dad buy it for me (which is no small thing considering what is computer illiterate) - I have pre-loaded the game without any problem, but at a standstill can’t have access to any "page" with regard to football coach and every time you search for FM that only comes with a "not available in your region" message.

I do not think it weird. Earlier than if you wanted to make a change in the editor we have to shove out an update for every person playing FM to leave. In this way can just push the update on who is utilizing the editor. In essence, gives us the flexibility to deploy updates to the editor without having to wait for patch day for the main game. That does not mean we have to, but it makes life a hell of a lot easier if we need it.