Thread: How to Adopt a Unicorn in The Sims 3: Pets game

How to Adopt a Unicorn in The Sims 3: Pets game

I am going to share some tips to get a unicorn pet in sims. And if you have any other more then please sure. You get this you have to own three pets of different kind. This can be 3 horses or 2 dogs and a cat or one of each. Befriend them all to best friends. The unicorn is in the neighborhood of each and every one. In map view, you can find it easily. They appear from 6pm and disappear at 4am. It will not go out every night, so be patient. Just keep an eye on the map until you see it. I had generally seen them 7pm-8pm. Once you are done with the above things just find a unicorn and ask him to come home. I am just stuck at this point. When I reach unicorn I get a message First, you must be a friend to all animals.

Thank you for posting this. It is good to start. I had two horses and 2 dogs. Alongwith this I also has 2 birds and pets a raccoon and deer. I adopted a Black Unicorn in my first attempt. I'm trying to find another. But found nothing till now. am still expecting to find a baby unicorn. I had keep a close watch on the map and hope that I am going to get some nice path to locate a unicorn. They does not appear constantly.

I'm pretty sure that if you just friends the animal this would be enough to get the unicorn. I had adopted 3 of them. While in total there were four pets. You can easily find two fishing spots where unicorns stands. A unicorn may not appear for a few days. Here what I think that it is nothing to do with how many pets you have. It is completely random. Just keep in view the map and fast forward until you see the cloud with a rainbow.

I've been playing sim only 6 days so far and still no unicorn. Apparently, I can invite more unicorns. With the master controller-whether to go and I know I saw someone say that you can use a trick to get a unicorn in your home. Pet any 3 large pets (horses, dogs, cats - any combination), and make them best friend. This is the best trick.