Thread: How to get vampire sim back in The Sims 3: Pets

How to get vampire sim back in The Sims 3: Pets

I was on my old computer last minute of play. My vampire sim, Blake, was to assault the supermarket, but was caught by the police. Is that suddenly out of my sidebar though still in the list of friends and the image of the home? I'm picking up a technical problem, but I would like to know how to bring it back. Is there any way? I tried to restore sim and did nothing? I am very attached to this family, so I really want him back.

Re: How to get vampire sim back in The Sims 3: Pets

If he was captured by police in custody and will probably be released soon. I had a sim that was in the criminal career. He was picked up by police a pair of times and every time there was a message at the top saying he had been in prison that all your personal inventory items had been removed, but he will come back when he was released. I think it was the next day again, and replaced with your inventory intact.

I like to have that hope, but when he was arrested a little thing came up and said: "The items have been placed in your inventory due to death in the family." I've been playing for a while after too, and he still has not come back, which makes me think it's a technical problem and not coming back.

Maybe he has a death sentence. Seriously, I wonder if what has happened to other people. He's gone to jail and the game supposed to have died. Possibly you could attempt backing up and make out if it's at a standstill there and begin from where the backup. If you have played for a time later than his vanishing, though it may not be able to get well if it is a technical trouble. Only for the future, remember that if such things happen, for example, that appear, you can always exit the game without saving and go back to when the game opened up.

There is a mod called by Twallan energy savings, which save the game. This is an automatic save characteristic; you can modify the settings making it each day or each 30 minutes Sim real (or whatever you state in reality). Then there is a "save as" dialogue at any specified interval. Best of all that automatically changes the name to save four different names. Therefore, if something goes wrong, you have saved four previous games in back. It has rescued my Sims terrible failure more times than I can count now, I highly recommend.

I'm still not sure I'm going to buy animals. I do not see when I'm having problems now. I have my children miss school every time I look away, but he did it twice in one day Sims. I have to keep control to get to go to school. If I can solve the problem of aging, you really need to start making some modifications; automatic pass the school is making my head out the door why do you think this is a good game? I have to do to ensure that children do not miss school while I try to watch my two firefighters and ensure that you get to fire more than a stay at home mom with a child and she is becoming an old man 7 days before it should. No wonder they play S2! EA must be careful, however, no more money to make The Sims 2 now and not even thought to maintain the store opened and a lot of people are returning to S2. I'm even adding tables S2 to nice and allow Sims to load it.

I think I have this problem of individual Sims glitching out. One of mine is constantly late for work - the time you finish the job of your goals and you literally have to be at work 24 / 7. It is the failure of memory that stores a memory of them being late even though you are at work; this is a Sim kill a measure that cannot be in the medical career. To make matters worse his lifelong desire is to become a world-renowned surgeon, so a little annoying. When the pet gets out, I'm updating my city to allow pets and many more so I'm going to reboot, but is a bit annoying.