Thread: Acoustic Guitars can be used in Rocksmith

Acoustic Guitars can be used in Rocksmith

Hey I have heard that there is the availability for the Acoustic Guitars in the game Rocksmith, is that true. What are the benefits for this guitar in this game? Will I am able to use such guitar. So guys if you wish to share your idea about the Acoustics Guitar then please do the reply for your ideas and suggestion.

Re: Acoustic Guitars can be used in Rocksmith

Yes you are able to use the Acoustic Guitars in the game but there are some of the restrictions there for that purpose that means that if you are using the guitar whose approximate jack is about the standard ¼ inch then you can possibly connect your guitar to the Rocksmith. So that will be fully supported by this game if your guitar is comes under the condition.

If you wish to apply your game for the external devices then probably you are converting your game to multiplayer so because of that you have to make the use of the Adapter to make the use.
    And as per my suggestion you don’t have to worry about the Guitar since it is also one of the electronic devices that mean that it can be used in proper condition. But the jack should be of 1/4 inch jack.

Even I am also using the Acoustic Guitars for playing this game and still I have not got any of the issue regarding these connections between the guitar and the game, and I think this is the best of the game for supporting the external hardware.