Thread: Final Fantasy X the new HD Remake announced at TGS

Final Fantasy X the new HD Remake announced at TGS

I have heard about the game Final Fantasy X, so I have decided to have this game for my PS2, but I am little bit confused about this game. So if you guys have any f the information about this game and any of the ideas behind the Final Fantasy X, then do the reply any reply from your side will be appreciated.

re: Final Fantasy X the new HD Remake announced at TGS

Yes the Final Fantasy X is the best game starting from its first version and the additional features and the character are added in this game from time to time release, so for the Final Fantasy X there are the various good things I have seen in this game including the effects graphics and the character are also very much impressive they are seen in the different get up that make them more attractive and also there are the relation between the character are seen that make the game best. There world Spira is best to look the scenery of the Spira is good to see, the game character have a variety of Sword for using them at battle. The main villain in this game is Sin who have destroy the main characters home city, so all I can say about the game is that this is one of the best game to play and to get entertain

This is the third-person perspective game as compare to the previous games in the series, the main character tidus is directly navigate by the player. Tidus is one who has to interact with the peoples and the object around the world. There are lots of the changes will seen in this game as compare to the previous version there are the world and town maps have been fully integrated in this version of Final Fantasy X. so whenever the enemy in this game came in between the game switches to turn-based battle area where characters and enemies await their turn to attack.

There are the Conditional Turn-Based Battle types is available replacing the traditional Active Time Battle (ATB) system which was used in the Final Fantasy IV, these CTB design will allow the character to select an action without time pressure. It is the turn based battle game that the characters have the battle with the enemy in the term manner; there are the three characters that can be control by the player during the battle through the use of the swapping system which allow the player to replace the current character with the new character at any of the time. There are the new attack appeared in the Final Fantasy X called as the ‘Limit Break’ which is used to make the final damage to the enemy by using the special attacks.

I have all the collections for the Final Fantasy game from starting to current version for this game are with me; I like this game from the starting version only. All I have seen the best animation is used overhear, the character for this game is also much interesting to use for the battle between the enemy and the teams. Also the Weapons provide to each of the character is good to look and use. So by these weapons you can finish the goal.