Thread: Costume Quest the adventure role playing game by THQ

Costume Quest the adventure role playing game by THQ

I have heard about the release of Costume Quest game by the publisher THQ, so I have seen the demo of this video game and I feel it is quite interesting to have this game for my X-Box 360. So I want suggestion from you people whether to have this game or not. What are the advantages I will get this Costume Quest? So guys if you want to share any of the ideas regarding this game then please do the necessary reply. Your ideas and suggestion will be appreciated

Re: Costume Quest the adventure role playing game by THQ

I think this is one of the most interesting games by the THQ, this game is good to play and according to their official side the release date for this game is on October 20, 2011. So I want to suggest that if you decided to have this game then this is the best ideas to have this for your X-Box. These games have several kids’ character and I think this is good thought for this game of having the cartoon type characters.

This is the new release for having adventure video games, all that I know about this game is that the game is the adventures part playing for the player as the name implies this game is based on the seeking out quests through the use of the trick-or-treating that give the rewards to the character by using the hint for the location of the sibling. There are the features that can be seen that they are using the currency for interactions with other children. And the rest is for the Costume part we have the feature and option available in this game that can be used for the character costume changing process. There are the additional 4 non-player characters that can be used for playing to solve the quest issue.

According to my experience I have found that it is the outcome series of "Amnesia Fortnights". All that I have seen there are the good animation and the design part for this game is also very much interesting it seems to be the attractive game the character are seen to be the small impressive kids with their own style that I think the kids to be the best part of the game because they are small but have to tackle the problems over the levels there friendship and there supporting habit is mind blowing I think so. All that I can say is that I will go to have this game for the main leading character.

In this game the player has to control the child which is treating with their twins on the Halloween night and suddenly the sibling is kidnap by one of the monster, so the player have to go for the collection for the customs around the local neighborhood, this customs segment can be used for the battle segments.

The battle mode in this game have to play where the battle between the character and the monster take place, in this game the character have to make the collection for the customs from their neighborhood , because whenever they wear that customs they become the giant version for that corresponding monster. This customs have to collect at the time of the Halloween night, so as many dress the player collect he can able to be that monster whenever the battle take place between the monster and the character. So the main aim of the game is to release the twins from the trap of the monster.

Yes there are lots of entertain in this game present that have to used here the character can convert itself into a huge big predator, that means that while using the type of the customs the player can become giant versions of what costumes they are wearing for example a child wearing a makeshift robot costume turn into a giant mechanized robot, at the same time as a child wearing a medieval sweater becomes a knight in armor and sword. So during the battle the player are allowed to select attacks, blocks, or a special move that requires hitting the enemy to get the maximum damage to the enemy we are fighting. And whenever the battle was win by the character, the additional rewards is given towards the player's main quest.

This is the one of the best adventure video games these games is based on the seeking out mission, and have to complete that which in turns returns the reward to the player. The players have to search for the sibling which is kidnap by the monster and the player has to make the collection for the customs from their neighborhood at the time of the Halloween Day, so that this custom is used by the player during the battle with the monster that means that whenever the player is using any of the ghost dress he turn itself to that huge monster and able to fight the monster. This is the best game so there are the chances for entertain and the enjoyment.