Thread: Question on Pets in The Sims 3: Pets

Question on Pets in The Sims 3: Pets

As the pets arrives with its own TS3 base, does that mean the other expansion packs can’t be utilized with pets? Anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone found anything about this question than please let me know.

Re: Question on Pets in The Sims 3: Pets

I am fairly certain it doesn't come with its own base neither. It's an expansion pack which is an append to TS3 base as per me.

I think its console version. For some reason, marketing towards that seems more geared towards PC consoles. Do not get me wrong, there is a lot of information about the PC version, but I had to stop and check that the item you've been reading before having a heart attack for something that does not even apply.

This is just for people who lack basic game. If you previously have the base game, just pets must get basic and if you need the pet store is essential for the limited edition pre pets. Pets will be released as well on the similar day of the EP pets. It shows only the best is not good to buy these entire PE as they come. What I know is if this pet store also has pets in it, if not, I prefer them separately. I am going to smell and if I get any gossip you come back and let you know. One more thing. We have 1000 points Sim with the base game and the ability to download Riverview, I wonder if people are going to get those points with this pet sim more.

There were fairies in Sims 2. If you have S2 I can tell you where I got them and could have for her. They were not full size Sims were small fairies and Sims interact with them. That looked like real fairies. We worked with the seasons and slept during the winter, had to put a glass pyramid type thing in the garden among the plants and then resulted in little fairies. I loved the first time that Sims has and communicate with them in the garden, which was to sit and look right into the tale.