Thread: How to Change the size of Dogs in The Sims 3: Pets

How to Change the size of Dogs in The Sims 3: Pets

Anyone have any idea about this? How we will change this? Anyone heard about this feature in this game? Or anyone have any idea about this feature? I really want to know how we can do this. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please provide me.

Re: How to Change the size of Dogs in The Sims 3: Pets

You can find this option in the basics menu for dogs, there is an alternative for small dogs or huge dogs.

I know what you mean; there is a category of medium-sized dogs, only large and small. As a collie is the same size Great Dane and a Chihuahua is the same size as a Staffordshire bull terrier. A Clydesdale horse is the same size as the horses, there is only one size of horses and all breeds of cats are the same size too. Two of each category would have been good with three of the dogs as we have more races in the country.

I will have to check now; it's strange, I'm so sure I went to small dogs and large dogs. After checking, I realized that the option is not on the General tab, but is in the form of the race. Unless I misunderstood you, and I'm talking about something completely wrong. Races, which mean you, cannot make your small dog. You are talking about how badly done, we're talking about races. I'm talking about a dog that I already small than large ones. Not everything is the restoration, so it is small. Hopefully it will make sense now, and contempt for what you are confusing a solution.

I see what you mean, like as if you've made a dog, then decide it would be better small, but you cannot change? That's a bit silly if they have included a feature to change easily.

There is a small detail, you want a large or however you write them off. No. Do not compare me to mad cow disease. In fact, I think EA lawns and silly right here, in fact, are not being silly, and those only fools. Go ahead and ban me if you want, because with the way The Sims 3 will not be around much longer. Crash game demos, half-PE, fun destroying bugs. And I'm screaming, but for emphasis. And if I get to harass any person (you know I'm talking about).

I was going to say, but the pattern once you're in the category of dog, use that. But then I was looking at my cap and saw that he could not use it. It's so silly! Why lose a crucial feature. It can be a little late to add a new feature that no, that is immense. But if we begin to build a big enough fuss about it, it may be able to add it in an update.

The problem with sliders height is the same reason they do not give us height adjusters for the Sims. Interactions and animations. There's a picture in the multilateral trading system in which someone made a mod to adjust the height of a Sim and you can see that the interaction is well kiss the Sim does not know how tall the other Sim's what I kiss your forehead or form even above his head, depending on which one is higher. Pets also need to interact with the Sims. There will be things such as talking, Pat's dog. If there are an infinite number of heights of the pet may be, it depends on how they fit with the regulator of the height; the SIM is not known how big the dog is. I know the S3 is going to get an advantage over them so how would they know that the neck is to do that? He chose two specific heights, because it can control the animation with which the Sim know if it's a large dog or small dog.

I think they should add a regulator of height and width possibly upgrade in animals. Why not have included it in The Sims 3 is beyond me, I can understand Sims 2 Sims 3, but no exception for not being in the European Parliament. After Sims 2 you would have thought he had put at least small, medium and large breeds in the game at the right height-ish, so you could see the difference between a Saint Bernard and a Labrador. EA adds a height adjustment at least.