Thread: Thinking to give up on X-MEN Destiny game

Thinking to give up on X-MEN Destiny game

Hello friends, I am seriously about to give up X-MEN Destiny game. This is literally one of the games that were announced I expected real trailer teasers instead of the stinky! If all are saying that the game will be released this year, then where the hell are those screenshots, videos, and a real website? I do not understand how the spider man games to be distributed so quickly and yet we have to wait forever for a game of X-MEN. I bet the hell Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers will be released before this game.

Re: Thinking to give up on X-MEN Destiny game

I think that it might be trapped with for the making of the X-Men Legends 3, Activision. So that would be reason that the game is not been available and also it might release both the game together.

Since last week I bought Mortal Kombat, I really do not care if this game is released. X-Men Legends 3 and most likely would have been more prudent allocation decision. My two cents. * Return to play Mortal Kombat and eating potato skins loaded TGIFridays* so this what I think and I am happy playing the other games, I really do not like to play the X-Men Legends 3 and it not such a good game to play, and also I do not any much information about the game, so can’t tell about it.

I do not think anyone or SK Activision said the game would come this year. I think the media just said that as the retention date. E3 is just around the corner and then we have comic events. I'm confident we will get impressive more for the end of summer.

In fact, said he would come this year. The original schedule is Q4 2011, which is from October 2011 to December 2011. Spider-Man: Edge of Time also releases this year, the timeline is not the fall of 2011. I am also waiting for the game and also I want the game to play. I am eager to waiting for the game and I will be not quitting form playing the game, I also suggest you that you should wait for the game to be launched and also you will be able to get the game in some period of time.

Somebody apparently has not been waiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII ... It took me a couple of years to get any kind of real trailer.

Considering this game is being conducted by a group that has only one previous game and the fact that it took nine years for them to do, I'm not putting my hopes. I will try to go for the game and also will not wait for this game. if you are waiting for the game then you might get the game and also it make your hope for the game more less as the game is not been released for the user to play the game. I would suggest you that you better go for the another game and get some action game for you and you will not able to remember the game.

Well my friend on the note I will be giving up the game and also I was tired of the waiting for the game and also it is frustrating of the game. So I have decided to give up the game.

That's not true, a bit of everything. They've done like 8 games and a couple were actually supposedly very good, although I've never played any of them personally. Such a big game will not be such a flop and I think that there might be some sort of the reason of the game developer to release the game, there might be some sort of the problem in the game which needs to be fixed. So after the fixing the problem the game will be released to the user to play the game.

I've only heard of Too Human, others not, so if I missed a lot of games, my bad. But still, I say it was from 1999 to 2008 for HT to be released, so it is giving me no reason to hold high expectations for X-Men destiny.... At all. Lol

Wikipedia page contains 8 games, although two of them were in association with other companies, I think. Eternal Darkness and Legacy of Kain were very well received, so I heard.