Thread: Best of Dark Souls

Best of Dark Souls

I have recently purchased the game Dark Souls and I like these games, this is the good one I think so. I like the way it is design and animated and also there are so many thing in this game that is good to compare, so I want to know more about this game regarding the best and the bad thing in this game of Dark Souls, so if you guys have any of the information and ideas regarding this game then please do the necessary reply for this topic. Your response will be appreciated

Re: Best of Dark Souls

I think this is the one among the list of the best game from the publisher From Software, I found this game as quite interesting, I have seen that this is best in the graphical and sound effect the enemy costumes and the main character costumes is also very much interesting, the class effect is used to make the game more interesting all that I can say that I think there are none of the issue I have found in this game to play and to enjoy, so I think this is the best game for my Play Station 3.

The game makes the player to feel the tension and the fear whenever players encounter enemies in this setting. This game is consider as the spiritual successor to Demon's Souls, the main thing is that Dark Souls takes place in an open world environment. The player here are allowed to use the light Bonfires, which function as respawn locations. These bonfires also stock up health, magic, as well as special items like Estus flasks. There are the various weapons are used by the main character that use this with the various strategies to survive in a dark fantasy world. And the main thing is that the Online features allow players to share the play experience and also there are no need to get the direct connection for this purpose.

The main character is best since he is little faster and brave with the additional better dodging tactic that were used by the character for fighting the enemy include dragon for the different worlds and the level. The enemy is super strong with their huge super power that try to make the main character to defeat and stop so that the character fail to get over the mission and also the dragon is brain less and attackers so these feature is also impressive I think so for these game.

The character is indeed but still remains in the memory of the human being retain knowledge of their humanity. This is the best thing in this game about the background of the character; the character here is to open the main door for the Fortress, by ringing the both bells. But once the Fortress is opened and the Primordial Serpent King - Seeker Frampt is awoken. To do this the character have got to get the Lord Vessel from the land of Anor Londo and gain four Lord Souls starting Seathe the Scaless, The Four Kings, Bed of Chaos, and Gravelord Nito are the responsible person for that thing.

The main thing about the character is its story behind the scene, the main aim of the character is to kill the Gwyn Lord of Cinder as he complete this the killing of the Gwyn Lord they are given the choice.
    And the next aim of the character is to link the fire by replaces Gwyn to link the fire and frees the world of the undead affliction they are then consumed by the flame accepting their fate.
    The characters are doing such thing because he has decided that not to link the fire of the world and himself become the Dark Lord just like Gwyn. So finally the character rush towards the Primordial Serpents and there character accepting them as the new Dark Lord.

The dragon present in this game is much more danger to handle and to make them to kill I think this is the best thing I have found in this Dark Souls, the dragon are so much of powerful that they make us to think of the tricks and technique and also the attack by those dragon to our player is impressive. The best thing I have found to enjoy is the dragon attacks and there is the one dragon which is seen to be cover in the Fire is mind blowing.

Near the graveyard the skeleton with the weapons attack on my character and I have to kill those skeleton ghost by attacking on them with the weapon which is powerful and it leads them to destroy them completely in to pieces, the huge dragon character or you can say as the dragon are also attack on the character we are playing there are the various categories of the dragon are seen they have the huge weapons that are dangers to tackle by the hero in this game we are using to clear out the level and the difficulty for each and every level is good that we can enjoy each level to play from starting level to the ending level on this Dark Souls is good. The best thing in this game I have seen at the animation part of this game that means that there is the various point of attraction whenever there is the battle between the character and the deconstruct dragon.

There are the feature in this game by which we are able to create the character and their ability to play this game, this is the additional advantage of this Dark Souls Game. After creating the character we can play the RPG mode in this game to get the new skills and weapons as the game progresses. This is the extension of the previous version game that only have the 5 connected world but for this extension version there are the “full” world in which the character can swap and can go for the adventure and get the extra entertain for every world, since there are the different enemy he have to face.

There are the Online play with cooperative and competitive aspects and indirect online play available in this Dark Soul which is similar to that of the previous version which will be used for the communication between the players and make you see the images and messages of the other player. This is the additional thing I have seen in this game. Beside this there are the ability to players to choose their recovery point, and there are there things that if you will die then there you won’t be taken back to the beginning of the level. There are the need to players to use to strategize their approach to the game.

The ‘From Software’ has Launce this game which can be listed for the best game as per my suggestion; this game is very much remarkable. As compare to other games this provide the best graphic and sound effect for the user to enjoy this game. However it gives its best for the development for the villain and the main character including the style and the customs that will be the best one I think so. Also the effect in this game is incomparable from other I like the effect whenever the battle take place between the main character and the Dragon.