Thread: Toy Soldiers: Cold War only for Xbox 360

Toy Soldiers: Cold War only for Xbox 360

I may or may perhaps not be playing this in favor of review. I really didn’t the enjoyed the game because it has poor graphics but the game play is fantastic. There are lot more strategy in the game which I haven’t seen in any other game. Only things is the game characters really look like toys and there is no reality in action. It is the funniest game I have played.

Re: Toy Soldiers: Cold War only for Xbox 360

Toy Soldiers: Cold War is an action game strategy tinted Xbox 360, downloadable from the Xbox Live Arcade. What would have happened if the arms race of the Cold War had not ended in the fall of the USSR in the 80s? That's what this album Toy Soldiers series invites you to discover a tone of parody..

Cold War up to this point would be no more than a "normal" sequel, set in the design instead of First World War vision of the predecessor to modern weapons systems and soldiers from the eighties. But exactly this issue, the team uses the signal Studios to the pop culture of that era mightily to pay tribute. The enemy against U.S. USSR at that time was used by movies a la Red Dawn and Rambo 3 is to skillfully caricatures here. The music makes use for the elements of pop and rock of the time, it intones an interesting variant of Europe's Final Countdown, makes it but not before references to relevant film music like "Die Hard" "Lethal Weapon" or "Top Gun" halt - very cool.

It saved my burning the classics and has not enjoyed much success in my devices attractive propositions like 'Plants vs Zombies', a title that I have even half. However there was a game that I do dazzled, and surprisingly has been one of those that pass unnoticed by our noses, with little media coverage. I speak of the excellent 'Toy Soldiers', now back with more strength and extensive experience with 'Toy Soldiers: Cold War'.

This game is the sequel to the game ever came out some years ago on the Xbox 360 even though it may also be considered a simple update of the latter. This game offers hours of intense fighting combined with a lot of gameplay with action strategies. Immediately, the player will be catapulted into the action and can taste the flavor in half since the beginning of strategic shooter that developers have wanted to give this game.